What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

Whatever you call it, Haylee, it sounds wonderful. I think here we might call it a Florida room (attached room all windows). I'm sending you andRichard some sun and heat from across the pond. It's going to be another 90 degree day.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I wish it had arrived. Spent most of the time wrapped up. I did some school work instead.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

It will be there. Right now it's 87 and climbing. I hate working in this weather because we have no air, but only 8 days left with kids so I can suck it up. How much more until you're off, Haylee?

Another beautiful evening here!

Enjoy your evening folks. The Admiral alerted us to a lunar eclipse occurrence tonight. Maybe some of our IPF members will view it?

How long are you off after July 22nd before you have to go back? We start August 20th to June 1st. Of course you know, we really don't have that time off..lol. I spend all summer getting ready for the fall.

Our calendar changes, we always go back in August.
It has been a beautiful two days of 70's temps, but the 90's are coming.....sigh....too hot for me

Our calendar changes, we always go back in August.
It has been a beautiful two days of 70's temps, but the 90's are coming.....sigh....too hot for me

I am loving it, Mollys...the hotter the better for me!!

AdmiralAdama said:
I need to find a habitable planet where the temperature never rises above 22 C and never falls below 13 C.
And for the record, I'm still searching.
AA

Hawaii sounds pretty spot on. Just missing it.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back