What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

Oh, sorry, maybe it will clear for you. I can see some clouds coming in by the way. Damn! It was clear!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

It's supposed to almost 90 here today so those of you lacking warmth, I'll send it your way..lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hey Molly-right now the temp here is 49F, but it's suppose to be a scorcher here also!! Worked on my garden yesterday, hope to do some more today before Thais gets too warm!

Hey Richard--We are going to turn the Sun Ball Ray in your direction to warm you up!!

Weather channel says 87 here, but it's not uncomfortable. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hot today

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

You are a lucky lot across the pond. Here it's overcast and about 12 Deg C.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Well, it says it should reach 16°C Richard, so let's be optimistic! A good day yesterday, not so much sun but it was warm enough to wear a tee shirt while gardening. A sore back now though! Repotted some hanging baskets, pulled out those darn nettles, ivy, etc... Tidied the dining/summerhouse. Still haven't decided on its name yet as its dual purpose room reliant on the time of year!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back