What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

Well I'm going to add another favourite of mine to the list and that is Simon & Garfunkel! Scarborough Fair, Bridge Over Troubled Water... And yes, it was also on my dad's 8 track along with Gilbert O' Sullivan.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Well I'm going to add another favourite of mine to the list and that is Simon & Garfunkel! Scarborough Fair, Bridge Over Troubled Water... And yes, it was also on my dad's 8 track along with Gilbert O' Sullivan.

I love Simon & Garfunkel Scarborough Fair; one of my favorite song by them! I made a lyric video and will upload sometime...

I'm listening to I Am A Rock now. Friendship causes pain ...

Gabriel1 said:
Classic! I saw them in concert too.....but I thought you might have picked Detroit Rock City for our Michiganders here......(please tell me that Detroit is in Michigan or I'm looking pretty stupid right now!).

The Archangel

It's in Michigan. And since iPF knows no borders ...
AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back