What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

Currently listening to : Air - 10,000hz legend , again ! And taking it easy .

Hayles66 said:
Youplayer? Not heard of that one.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Here it is.

image-1651054354.jpg

Got it. I also got Jasmine as well. Scifan, you are not helping my appoholitus. It's a serious confliction......

Hayles66 said:
Got it. I also got Jasmine as well. Scifan, you are not helping my appoholitus. It's a serious confliction......

Don't worry Hayles, the condition is self limiting. With 20 apps per folder, 20 folders per screen, and 11 home screens, you can only have a theoretical maximum of 4,400 apps, plus up to 6 in the dock.

scifan57 said:
Don't worry Hayles, the condition is self limiting. With 20 apps per folder, 20 folders per screen, and 11 home screens, you can only have a theoretical maximum of 4,400 apps, plus up to 6 in the dock.

Gulp! Er. 700 apps is enough for me. (At the moment!)

Skyfall by Adele for the new Bond movie. It's terrific.

I'm glad I could help, Hayles. Right now I'm listening to This is Our House, by Bon Jovi. It was recorded at Mosaic Stadium in Regina, Saskatchewan, my hometown and a 15 minute walk from my house.

Last edited:
I'm listening to a young group by the name of Rizzle Kicks. Very catchy tunes.

OK, i've got to pass this hidden gem on to you, I've just discovered Michael Kiwanuka, an excellent British Soul/Jazz experience, please listen and let me know what you think, I think he will tick lots of peoples boxes!!

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back