What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

poisonivy said:
we have the Travelling Willburies album and dvd,its great,so sad in the dvd where it shows Roy Orbisons rocking chair empty,(he died during the making of it)

They discuss that in the documentary.

The Archangel

wasn't he the best singer too,such great music he left us.

Came across this looking for the star-spangled banner (2nd greatest anthem).

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to ELO now. Love Roy Orbison. I must put some of his songs back onto my iphone.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

That's excellent. I have the BBC iPlayer. BBC programming is so rich. Don't ever let your government stop funding it.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The government do not financially support the bbc , its main source of support is from the tv license fee payer to the extortionate tune of £140 odd a year. I for one do not agree with the tax as its forced upon uk residents whereas people who receive bbc transmissions abroad don't have to contribute.

I don't watch it , but I need a tv to view material on DVDs and even by not watching bbc transmissions i am still FORCED to pay for a license , yet other broadcasters find funding from advertisers.

Yes, but the joy of not having to watch adverts all the time far out ways the fee. I for one feel its value for money and unique too

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Don't get me wrong i do understand the material and the benefits , but what of the ones who don't want to watch it ? It is forced upon the uk population to subsidise others viewing pleasure.

Yet I am literally forced to pay it regardless of whether I use it or not.

That's the same as giving everyone who has a car a speeding ticket wether they speed or not , the vehicle can be driven faster than natinal limits !! I doubt everyone who drives would like that !

Actually UK residents are threatened with imprisonment if they don't pay it .

Drew wal said:
Actually UK residents are threatened with imprisonment if they don't pay it .

And as no discussion of politics is a rule here we will end this train of thought and go back on topic.

The Archangel

Sorry , didnt mean to get all political , just felt I should clarify some misconceptions.

Back to topic :)

Omg I'm doing it again, as posted before I'll stay on topic,

Sorry folks

Let me make this clear, the next discussion of politics in this thread will not be dealt with by a warning. Back on topic please.

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
Let me make this clear, the next discussion of politics in this thread will not be dealt with by a warning. Back on topic please.

The Archangel

Sorry :-(

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back