What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

Snap Amy!

The video is so cool. I do love David Guetta though. I have most of his tracks.
Love the avatar Chris!!!
Listening to The 2nd Law by Muse. Great album as usual.
Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Last edited:
George Harrison / Eric Clapton, "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF
oh yes,thats nice,George was so talented,the best of the Beatles in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
poisonivy said:

Yes. And as lead guitarists go, his most remarkable trait was being so minimal. Like his stage presence, his guitar playing was functional and clean.
The reason why you hear a Harrison song just once, and it stays in your head forever.

He was also the brains of the band. He knew his way around a studio and understood the technology of music above John and Paul.

AA

poisonivy said:

AdmiralAdama said:
Yes. And as lead guitarists go, his most remarkable trait was being so minimal. Like his stage presence, his guitar playing was functional and clean.
The reason why you hear a Harrison song just once, and it stays in your head forever.

He was also the brains of the band. He knew his way around a studio and understood the technology of music above John and Paul.

AA

There was a documentary on the BBC last Saturday night called (I think) Mr Blue Sky, it was about Jeff Lynne of ELO and Travelling Willburies fame and it featured quite a bit a about George Harrison.....worth catching on the iPlayer if you get a chance.

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
There was a documentary on the BBC last Saturday night called (I think) Mr Blue Sky, it was about Jeff Lynne of ELO and Travelling Willburies fame and it featured quite a bit a about George Harrison.....worth catching on the iPlayer if you get a chance.

The Archangel

That's excellent. I have the BBC iPlayer. BBC programming is so rich. Don't ever let your government stop funding it.

AA

AdmiralAdama said:
That's excellent. I have the BBC iPlayer. BBC programming is so rich. Don't ever let your government stop funding it.

AA

The documentaries are just great.....and plenty of great drama too!

The Archangel

AdmiralAdama said:
I'm a huge fan of "MI-5" and "Waking The Dead".

AA

MI-5.......do you mean Spooks, I love that show and Waking The Dead, it's a shame they are both finished now. I also love Sherlock and Silent Witness. The new series from the makers of Spooks, Hunted, is really growing on me!

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
MI-5.......do you mean Spooks, I love that show and Waking The Dead, it's a shame they are both finished now. I also love Sherlock and Silent Witness. The new series from the makers of Spooks, Hunted, is really growing on me!

The Archangel

Yes Spooks. I only started watching it last year (via Netflix) and early seasons were titled MI-5. I was curious about the name change unless different titles were used
UK / Canada, USA.

I'm behind on "Waking The Dead" but catching up now on the final two seasons. I was quite upset when the character played by Claire Goose (Mel) was dispatched.

AA

AdmiralAdama said:
Yes Spooks. I only started watching it last year (via Netflix) and early seasons were titled MI-5. I was curious about the name change unless different titles were used
UK / Canada, USA.

I'm behind on "Waking The Dead" but catching up now on the final two seasons. I was quite upset when the character played by Claire Goose (Mel) was dispatched.

AA

It's always been called Spooks over here with the tag line "MI-5, not nine to five".

The Archangel

The Archangel
we have the Travelling Willburies album and dvd,its great,so sad in the dvd where it shows Roy Orbisons rocking chair empty,(he died during the making of it)

Prog rock + psychedelic + latin = The Mars Volta
Live version of their song Goliath is like a musical rollercoaster: complex, crazy but funny.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back