What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Does anyone know what we need for the new level 7 buildings? I can't find it on airport wiki.

Also.... Happy 1 week Anniversary GI- thanks for making our crazy lives even crazier! Hat tip I believe to Barbara for passing that excellent hint to us last week.

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

Thanks but slightly worried that I am responsible for how much time you and your children are spending harvesting greenies.

Sian and David (level 40) Need nothing. Happy to return what you need. Thank you :)

Just got back from London and hubby has bought himself a new ipad. So now this one is mine. Yeh :)

Sian and David (level 40) Need nothing. Happy to return what you need. Thank you :)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by cruisepuppy
Updated List:

I am neighbors with a few of you. I can use ROPE BLOCK (3), Ergo Chair (2), Smoke Detector (2), Laser Level (1), Robot Tester (4), Transmitter (3), Flight Catering and landing lamps welcome.

I can gift these items:
Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope,Fuel Hose, Master Plan, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Flight Catering,Oscillating Beacon, Landing Gear, Server Rack, Spare Wire, Smoke Detector,Makeup, Additional Radar, Plasma Clot, Optical System, Drill Machine, FuelAdditive’s, Weather Display, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Cognac, Textbook, LaserLevel, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Bath Towel, Sand bag, CopyMachine, Landing Lamp, Welder, Cockpit Class, Single Malt Whiskey, Computer,Robotic Lawnmower, Passengers, (5) Fuel (3)

Thanks!
Happy Flying

Just got back from London and hubby has bought himself a new ipad. So now this one is mine. Yeh :)

Yay!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Now you will have no life whatsoever!

Do I see a new airport on the horizon?

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) any of the new stuff, I'll return what you send.

That's not a good idea :) :) the Ipad will be fixed on your hand. Enjoy!

Thanks but slightly worried that I am responsible for how much time you and your children are spending harvesting greenies.

The new Ipad is just the reward you deserve for bringing the greenie glitch to all of our attentions.

My daughter and I are eternally grateful.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Oh no...no more sleep for Barbara! Can you teach you hubby this addiction?

bernardngo (level 40, 201 stars) Will return gifts within 48 hours

Spend half the evening to make a new fake facebook account, to be able to send fuel. Frustration, frustration, but I think I did it.
Now I don't kmow how to send by facebook. Don't have you on my friend list .Can someone help me oit?

Spend half the evening to make a new fake facebook account, to be able to send fuel. Frustration, frustration, but I think I did it.
Now I don't kmow how to send by facebook. Don't have you on my friend list .Can someone help me oit?

You need to sign up friends on your fake account first. If you add me(my fake name is John Dow) it should suggest other forum members to you. Once you've friended them and you click on the send 3 fuel gift it will come up with friends to send it to. Select all of us and it will forward the fuel eventually. It can be a bit difficult at first but it will work eventually.

You need to sign up friends on your fake account first. If you add me(my fake name is John Dow) it should suggest other forum members to you. Once you've friended them and you click on the send 3 fuel gift it will come up with friends to send it to. Select all of us and it will forward the fuel eventually. It can be a bit difficult at first but it will work eventually.

Thanks, just did it, also invited Robwu and Fred
But now I have to change connection in AC from my normal facebook to this facebook. How to do?

But now I have to change connection in AC from my normal facebook to this facebook. How to do?

Already sent you a pm, hope it works for you.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) any of the new stuff, I'll return what you send.

Just accepted your friend request. I think to change in ac click on the red gi button on the bottom right of the screen. Then click profile,then click settings. Change your email address and hopefully that should do it.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back