What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Can anyone gift laser cutters? I've got 2 planes grounded and I need 1 more cutter to open my repair base! Thanks!

Thanks for all the gifts folks, I'm done with the new stuff for now, although it's going to be a while before I can afford any of the new buildings.

Back to flight stuff please, if any of you can send robotic lawnmowers to 96 it would be appreciated. Think I might complete one to two of those football stadiums I have hanging around. I also need benches, but I think GI have blocked android players sending them so I might have to spend some of my free greenies.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) robotic lawnmowers or flight stuff, thanks.

I have lawnmowers, i can send them. I rembered deleting 96 on my waiting list so I tried adding it again, but i can't can you try adding me again? With my new username?

Ah well life is full of disappointments, never mind. Any flight stuff is fine thanks, the fuel is extra and does not count toward your usual gifts, so fuel as well please.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) robotic lawnmowers or flight stuff, thanks.

Don't worry Trog, I can gift lawnmovers. How many do you need?

Don't you just love GI. I've sent a friend request to you and it seemed to work. Fingers crossed.

Will send lawnmower later today.

Don't worry Trog, I can gift lawnmovers. How many do you need?

Will send lawnmower later today.

Thank you, I have two stadiums to complete, so will need eight lawnmowers please.

I will send you both stuff from your signatures unless there is anything else you need.

Thank you, I have two stadiums to complete, so will need eight lawnmowers please.

I will send you both stuff from your signatures unless there is anything else you need.

Damn, just noticed I can't gift them from 96, will make sure I send them from 69 later. Flight stuff any use?

I have sent you some fuel. Did you get it?

Sian and David (level 40) Need nothing. Happy to return what you need. Thank you :)

Yes I did get it, thanks. Can't send it in return yet, my facebook and AC are still doing very strange. It's normal says Robwu

Damn, just noticed I can't gift them from 96, will make sure I send them from 69 later. Flight stuff any use?

I'm good with anything

Sorry, very rude of me I forgot to ask what you would like in return.

You're not rude at all, you helped me very well with the facebookproblem, so don't worry

Don't need something special, a landinglamp is fine. There will come a quest whith landinglamps needed, somewhere in the future, I expect. So I am collecting them already

I'm good with flight stuff or level 7 items from my sig. Thank you!

I'm good with anything

Yes I've heard that, so sorry just couldn't resist. :)

Must be losing the plot, I can't send that stuff from 69 either, which would explain why I haven't sent it earlier.

Think I'll put this down for a while and go for a walk.

I have mowers as well so will send tomorrow.

Sian and David (level 40) Need nothing. Happy to return what you need. Thank you :)

Yes I did get it, thanks. Can't send it in return yet, my facebook and AC are still doing very strange. It's normal says Robwu

Yes it took me a while for it to work as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back