What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Am curious how the rest of you are finding the drop rates of upgrade items from flights. Have only gotten one flight plan so far - pretty pathetic! I noticed that a few of you have finished your new terminals, etc. I guess you bought greenies this weekend when they were on sale? (Ha!:D)

Anything besides fuel that I can return?

I can send a walkie-talkie, handling line and packaging machine - what's your preference? Someone has probably told you this already but most, if not all of us on the forum, had to fly for rope blocks when the quest was first introduced. That may have changed but . . .

Am curious how the rest of you are finding the drop rates of upgrade items from flights. Have only gotten one flight plan so far - pretty pathetic! I noticed that a few of you have finished your new terminals, etc. I guess you bought greenies this weekend when they were on sale? (Ha!:D)

Yes buying them 1 a minute...

needs nothing send me what you need

I am so impressed that some of you are actually flying for those upgrade items. I only upgraded my control tower so far because I need a lot of coins changing planes for the quests and I don't want to run out.

Did you buy a lot of jumbos for the upgrade items?
I'm still working on Machu Pichu and Tollan. Taking it slow and collecting greens takes a lot of time...... Sooooo bored with that :)

I am so impressed that some of you are actually flying for those upgrade items. I only upgraded my control tower so far because I need a lot of coins changing planes for the quests and I don't want to run out.

Did you buy a lot of jumbos for the upgrade items?
I'm still working on Machu Pichu and Tollan. Taking it slow and collecting greens takes a lot of time...... Sooooo bored with that :)

Only have two jumbos so that's probably why I only have one flight plan. You'd think I was spending money out of my own pocket I'm so stingy with the greens. Just started building my tower and terminal and have decided that I'll keep flying until they're ready to complete and then we'll see. I just noticed that my maximum number of passengers bumped up to 820 as soon as I started the build so I'm getting the benefit of an upgraded terminal without having completed it. Going to check to see if I can build a 9th hangar before the control tower is done. I know exactly what you mean about collecting the greens but I'm compelled to do it and am so going to have withdrawal when they 'fix' the game. I haven't even started to fly to Machu Pichu yet. Because it's not timed I don't feel any urgency but . . . . . I want that pyramid!

Flew for a while but drop rates were so poor that I gave up and bought most of the items.

Sian and David (level 40) Need nothing. Happy to return what you need. Thank you :)

Yeah! That was it :)

Is anyone up for a spaceship ride? I have one open....no waiting. Thanks!!!

JordanChilly - Level 39 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) and fuel please.....

I can send a walkie-talkie, handling line and packaging machine - what's your preference? Someone has probably told you this already but most, if not all of us on the forum, had to fly for rope blocks when the quest was first introduced. That may have changed but . . .

Packaging machine would be great. Thanks for the info, I did these quests so long ago I forget what can be gifted and what can't!

Is anyone up for a spaceship ride? I have one open....no waiting. Thanks!!!

JordanChilly - Level 39 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) and fuel please.....

We have a new forum page, 'airport city launch requests'. That's where most of us go to see what launches are going :)

We have a new forum page, 'airport city launch requests'. That's where most of us go to see what launches are going :)

Your aviator has changed in the game to a young blond lady in case you have linked to something my accident..

Your aviator has changed in the game to a young blond lady in case you have linked to something my accident..

Thanks. I'll check that out.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back