What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Yes I've heard that, so sorry just couldn't resist. :)

Must be losing the plot, I can't send that stuff from 69 either, which would explain why I haven't sent it earlier.

Think I'll put this down for a while and go for a walk.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) robotic lawnmowers or flight stuff, thanks.

Got a good laugh! Thanks! I just got back from my walk and now I have to start cleaning out closets. Yuck! I'll need another good laugh in an hour or so....

Thanks for all the gifts folks, I'm done with the new stuff for now, although it's going to be a while before I can afford any of the new buildings.

Back to flight stuff please, if any of you can send robotic lawnmowers to 96 it would be appreciated. Think I might complete one to two of those football stadiums I have hanging around. I also need benches, but I think GI have blocked android players sending them so I might have to spend some of my free greenies.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) robotic lawnmowers or flight stuff, thanks.

Trog I sent a couple of video boards before as I thought you may of needed them. All 3 airports only gift video boards .I am able to gift server racks now though after you sending me so many.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Last edited:
Thanks! You're awesome!

Ill send you a smoke detector when my gifts reset.

I've sent you a couple of neighbours requests from 2 other airports. I can help gift you with the other things you need from them.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Ill send you a smoke detector when my gifts reset.

I've sent you a couple of neighbours requests from 2 other airports. I can help gift you with the other things you need from them.

Accepted and spare wires sent :)

Accepted and spare wires sent :)

Thank you. I've sent a smoke detector.

My other gifts reset tomorrow morning. I'll send you out what I can from your need list first thing.

I have mowers as well so will send tomorrow.

Sian and David (level 40) Need nothing. Happy to return what you need. Thank you :)

Thanks Barbara.

Trog I sent a couple of video boards before as I thought you may of needed them. All 3 airports only gift video boards .I am able to gift server racks now though after you sending me so many.

Thanks Luke, I thought maybe you were sending them because that's what you wanted back.
I'll send Rigby spare wires and flight stuff to your other two Airports.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back