What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Can anyone gift Protractor and Paper Cutter, I'm in need of both,

Thanks everyone for the many gifts, Now I just wish I was able to visit you, GI are still working on it........

Thank you all for equipping my L7 Terminal - it's up and running now.
Red Dog - I can't send L10 items directly. What would you like to get instead?

Hi friends,
do you remember what kind of antennas were you able to send before finishing Mission Control Centre level 3?

Hi friends,
do you remember what kind of antennas were you able to send before finishing Mission Control Centre level 3?

Bullwinkle can gift yagi-uda antenna and I will send one today.

Send the equivalent to Wabbitgirl2 as I think it was a different one and I will return it but Wabbitgirl was the same as Bullwinkle.

Why not, though I'm still trying to get dispatcher consoles for level one. Sent you a Vivaldi antennae from Trog96
That's great! Let's swap another 3 :)

Bullwinkle can gift yagi-uda antenna and I will send one today.
Send the equivalent to Wabbitgirl2 as I think it was a different one and I will return it but Wabbitgirl was the same as Bullwinkle.
Wabbitgirl2 also returns Yagi-Uda antenna. Thank you for this try - now I have enough of Y-U.

Wabbitgirl2 also returns Yagi-Uda antenna. Thank you for this try - now I have enough of Y-U.

Okay send one to Wabbitgirl then. Maybe that is the one that had something different. I should have kept track but at the time I didn't know we could still return gifts that weren't in our gift list.

Okay send one to Wabbitgirl then. Maybe that is the one that had something different. I should have kept track but at the time I didn't know we could still return gifts that weren't in our gift list.
I also wouldn't know about those hidden gifts if I hadn't start a new game ;)
I'll send another Y-U when my gifts reset.

Wabbitgirl returns an Offset-Gregorian antenna. Can we exchange one more?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back