What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Have sent the following items so far today

Fannie - fuel
Esther - passengers
Jbg- fuel additive
Captain flop- passengers
Ircro - Deicer
Bloobuoy - catering
Ircro75 - cockpit glass
Pingways - landing lamp
Little Angel - jet engine
Vibbster - grinding machine
FLJim - Deicer
Nhim Beo - channel bar
Jimghjj - passengers

Ola do you still need grinding machines

I only need propeller, catering or passengers.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

No, thanks for grinding machine. I have enought this one. Pls sth with my signature - often is actual ;).
I'll be send you propeller until you change.

Ola

The main problem with the avatar is that it's too small to see detail,it would be perfect if we could attach a picture in our signature so every time we post you get to see the airport. Posting your current level in your signature line is a good starting point though. My problem is that i have well over 100 friends so it's really difficult to sort out who's who. if i ever get my names back even for a short time i'll delete all those who don't post on the forum to make it easier.
The only other idea I had was for everyone to complain to gi at once. If they get lots of complaints about the same problem they might devote more time to fixing it.
Maybe a moderator could take a look at it and tell us what's possible or not within this forum?

My way for usernames....
I don't have too many neighbors - 33. Usernames is about 27. I found your airport when I was sending gift first time (according to other pic or description) and took a photo. I have a list of people who I am sending gifts with level number. But level number is my own (this which I see when I visit you, not your real).
When I send gift for people I check level and send to right person (I hope ;) ) If there is most people have the same level I compare to pic.

I hope that you understand my difficult Eng. ;)

Ola

Here's today's gift list. If you want/need something different or aren't on the list and need something, let me know:
jimghjj2 - goggles
Vibbster - air vent filter
Fannie - additional fuel
Little Angel - video board
Sian and David - propeller
captain flop - additional fuel
Ircro - deicer
Esther airport - passengers
Spareribs - catering

Pls Air Vent Filter. On my gift list for you is fuel, ok? If you prefer sth different, pls let me know.

Ola

My way for usernames....
I don't have too many neighbors - 33. Usernames is about 27. I found your airport when I was sending gift first time (according to other pic or description) and took a photo. I have a list of people who I am sending gifts with level number. But level number is my own (this which I see when I visit you, not your real).
When I send gift for people I check level and send to right person (I hope ;) ) If there is most people have the same level I compare to pic.

I hope that you understand my difficult Eng. ;)

Ola

Hope you got the air vent filter I sent a couple of hours ago.

Hello add me nunurbiz
I need a few items if anyone can help I need 2 wires to finish my fuel station , I need 2 stapler 2calculaters and 1 whiteboard to finish
Town hall , I need 4disposable shampoos to finish hotel, I need 1 flight helmet 2 text books to finish my flight school. So if anyone can help I will send you whatever you need I play daily . My airport has to runways side by side there levels are 2&3 and I'm level 14 almost at 15

Ircro said:
I dont really know, I tried few times from my ipad2 but it didnt work.
I dont need anything for my phone anyway, I reached level 25 needed for the gift I just sent you. :)

Thanks!

Hellooooo!

I have names! I will work through the latest emails and try to gift where possible but I seem to have lost opportunities to gift rather than increase when I went up to the next level.
I am trying to complete Duke Croocker and need rope blocks, a sandbag, a handling line and a channel bar. I can gift sandbags back for that challenge. Otherwise the usual suspects.
If aNyone wants to add me please send a request.

Bilove said:
Hello folks, long time no see, reaching new level is really hard, i missed many tasks. now i really need Channel bar, handling line, 3 rope block for a new task. If you have, plz send me. Tell me what u need, i will send back, bunch of thanks.
Nhim beo

Hi! I have just sent handling line to you. Could you pls send me passengers? Thks a lot!

Hellooooo!

I have names! I will work through the latest emails and try to gift where possible but I seem to have lost opportunities to gift rather than increase when I went up to the next level.
I am trying to complete Duke Croocker and need rope blocks, a sandbag, a handling line and a channel bar. I can gift sandbags back for that challenge. Otherwise the usual suspects.
If aNyone wants to add me please send a request.

I've tried but without success. Pls try add me. I have channel bar and need sandbag.

OlaTomek

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back