What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Finally names just appeared so rather than me tryIng to find what everyone wants and getting it wrong, if you're online now, please post your needs.

I will see if I can work out what people need and update this as I gift.

Have sent:
Ola - sandbags
Jbg - beacon
Fljim - catering
FF33 - fuel hose
Esther - passengers
Barbara - propellor
Provost76 - amperemeter
Pingways - spare wire

Thx

captain flop (level 27)

Last edited:
I have a pic of FLJim560, if you have me few minutes I add my pic FLJim560 airport.

Ola

image.jpg

Finally names just appeared so rather than me tryIng to find what everyone wants and getting it wrong, if you're online now, please post your needs.

Have sent:
Ola - sandbags

Thx

captain flop (level 27)

Thanks a lot.

Ola

FLjim,
We're already neighbours so I'm going to delete you from my neighbour waiting list. Hope you got the air vent filter I sent earlier today. Let me know if you want me to send another tomorrow.
Jbg364

I didn't get it but I'm all set with Air Vent Filters. If you can send Deicer tomorrow I'd appreciate it.

I can't see you in my neighbors list now but my list usually becomes visible (no "Username"s) when the game resets. I know you were on my list this morning.

Jim

FLjim560 said:
For the third day in a row, I temporarily don't have the "Username" problem with neighbors when the game resets. I have 269 neighbors. I just sent 10 gifts. As I went through my neighbors screens only 1/269 appeared as "Username". In each of the last two days, the "Username" problem came back later in the day. Maybe I'm cursing myself posting this but I was able to gift those who helped me yesterday.

I still have more gifts available to give today. Please help me with Deicers if you can.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim! I have just sent you a deicer. If you still have gifts available, could you pls send me passengers? Thks a lot.

stewartsathome said:

Have sent:
Ola - sandbags
Jbg - beacon
Fljim - catering
FF33 - fuel hose
Esther - passengers
Barbara - propellor
Provost76 - amperemeter

Thx

captain flop (level 27)

Jimgh - don't have the 2 items u need, what else do u want?

captain flop (level 27)

Ircro said:
No problem, follow the instructions from the post you quoted.

To all my friends: I have got enough deicers, please send items in this preference: spare proppeller, catering, landing lamp.
For ircro75 I dont need anything.

Hi! Thks very much for your gifts, also for the "special" ones. I have just sent you a spare propeller. Could you pls send me passengers? Thks a lot!

Okay really sorry if I didn't gift you, my eyes r struggling to cope with all the post on here so am going to bed. Please message me if u need anything and if I still have names in morning (I wish), I will gift u then

captain flop (level 27)

I didn't get it but I'm all set with Air Vent Filters. If you can send Deicer tomorrow I'd appreciate it.

I can't see you in my neighbors list now but my list usually becomes visible (no "Username"s) when the game resets. I know you were on my list this morning.

Jim

I sent an air vent filter yesterday and a deicer a couple of hours ago and have you on my list for another deicer tomorrow. I feel as though we try to get the right gifts to the right people but once we click that send button it's completely out of our control. Frustrating!

I sent an air vent filter yesterday and a deicer a couple of hours ago and have you on my list for another deicer tomorrow. I feel as though we try to get the right gifts to the right people but once we click that send button it's completely out of our control. Frustrating!

I got a couple of Deicers from 'username' today so I'm sure one of them was from you. Thanks.

Jim

I'm just Frederica on the game. What's your username? Is it Olatomek or Tomekola?

And sorry guys, the names disappeared when I went back so everyone got sandbags. Except those who had already sent.

Just need ropes and blocks now please.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back