What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

We welcome you warm, but you chose the worst possible moment to join - our group is testing a new way of getting high value prizes for all.
I'll send you the neighbour request in the evening.

i could add most of the rest except some including you. i will obviously accept the friend request

thanks fred.
i had started playing it around 1 month ago. so it will take some time for me. i had already set a signature,i had sent you a friend request and you have accepted it. thanks for acceppting it so fast. i will be looking forward to level up at the maximum possible speed to join you when i achieve the required level. till that time, you can help me by sending all the things that i have set in my signature. i will try to send you the required thing back.

thanks, and please dont mind(i may have been a bit rude) sorry for that

Just noticed my gifts are due to go so sent you a flight helmet as a quick welcome but normally gift in 2 day cycles due to long list of gifts I owe people

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

No my user name is Sian and David!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Think it worked, I deleted and just sent friend request

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Just noticed my gifts are due to go so sent you a flight helmet as a quick welcome but normally gift in 2 day cycles due to long list of gifts I owe people

Thanks fred. I have no problem if you keep on helping me. I will also help you where i can though i presume there is very less due to my low level.
Thanks.
I cannot send fuel hoses now but will when i achieve lv.24. Thats a long way to go!!!!!

Last edited:
i could add most of the rest except some including you. i will obviously accept the friend request

There is a limit: one can send 5 invitations per day. I suppose that you tried to invite me after going beyond that limit.
I'll send you helmets and bath towels, please update your signature - thus I'll know when stop sending them.

Think it worked, I deleted and just sent friend request

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Yes we are now neighbours!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

There is a limit: one can send 5 invitations per day. I suppose that you tried to invite me after going beyond that limit.
I'll send you helmets and bath towels, please update your signature - thus I'll know when stop sending them.

Ok. I could finally send you a friend request. I was using a capital W instead of small w. i used w and could send you the request.

2 hours and counting... Oh boy!

100 mins to launch .. not that i am counting......

It's a new pad 2 practice launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners, another major one at the weekend (tbc)

Have added time zones to your names if known might be useful next time

Ok 12 in so please put in 168 as thats the closest number I think

Points can be added In these combinations for speed. 120 + 24+12+6+6 or something similar last one in needs to try and put largest number in last

Janietub (weekend only)
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend) GMT -7
Barbara59
Jbg364 ( weekend). GMT -7
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d
glc23
mamanch
Captain B (weekend)
CalumLFC (weekend)
Craig_29 GMT +2
Jdm0101( not yet)
Nutthyuk (weekend)
Captain flop ( not yet )

100 mins to launch .. not that i am counting......

It's a new pad 2 practice launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners, another major one at the weekend (tbc)

Have added time zones to your names if known might be useful next time

Ok 12 in so please put in 168 as thats the closest number I think

Points can be added In these combinations for speed. 120 + 24+12+6+6 or something similar last one in needs to try and put largest number in last

Janietub (weekend only)
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend) GMT -7
Barbara59
Jbg364 ( weekend). GMT -7
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d
glc23
mamanch
Captain B (weekend)
CalumLFC (weekend)
Craig_29 GMT +2
Jdm0101( not yet)
Nutthyuk (weekend)
Captain flop ( not yet )

The tension is mounting!

The tension is mounting!

As this is the only vehicle for live communication between us, it's going to be fun flipping back and forth as we approach the final minutes and seconds!

image-146644248.png

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back