What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Omg!!! Managed to visit Tele Cov for the first tym on months!!!!
Doin a little celebration dance lol

Thanks for joining, it won't be long now, if I can stay awake

Added a few more now. Didn't want to overtake you. Just 6 needed which I can add if you want to go to sleep!

Sian and David (level 40) need biker jackets. Have haze machine.

No I'm Sian and David and my avatar is a red anemone the same as on here.

Well that's really strange as your not on my friends list.

If you don't mind can you delete me and try adding me again.

Your were on my waiting list, I remember seeing you there just before I emptied it to see if it would help with neighbours being able to visit me. The same problem Tele had...

No way!
Now I feel really left out :(
I have everything except those illusive amplifiers......
Only 13 days left, lol

Now I am too :( I only got one item for the quest with 8 planes flying all the time and not an amplifier obviously. It's the only thing I'm missing to open the building. And guess what, from Bali I received a console while I don't need them anymore and couldn't snatch one for weeks when I needed them..

Now I am too :( I only got one item for the quest with 8 planes flying all the time and not an amplifier obviously. It's the only thing I'm missing to open the building. And guess what, from Bali I received a console while I don't need them anymore and couldn't snatch one for weeks when I needed them..

Always the case........sods law...

Great to be able to visit and be visited now Tele.

I'm running 8 planes to Bali to, not too much to shout about yet.

Rob's help got us there in the end.

I had over 750 friends on the waiting list to delete, it got a lot quicker getting rid towards the end.

Added a few more now. Didn't want to overtake you. Just 6 needed which I can add if you want to go to sleep!

Thankyou, I added the 6, we have launched, now the long wait, in the mean time I'm of to bed

Well that's really strange as your not on my friends list.

If you don't mind can you delete me and try adding me again.

Your were on my waiting list, I remember seeing you there just before I emptied it to see if it would help with neighbours being able to visit me. The same problem Tele had...

Ok. I hAve had similar problems with Rob and Bernard. They accepted my friend request but it did not show on my side.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back