What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I will put you in the rotation for landing lamps. Please just return them for a little while and we can both replenish our supply.

Ok thanks. Would you prefer jackets in the short term?

Sian and David (level need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

I think GI is doing everything they can to annoy me :) I've received three haze machines from Bali and that's all; nothing from all the other destinations and especially no amplifier. And I won't even sart talking about the two commanding console in a row while they were absolutely impossible to get when I needed them. I know I know there are still 13 days to go so I've got time, but I was frustrated to see my planes come home empty.

I just had to say it now I can stop complaining ;)

Well you get this

View attachment 40592

Details as follows

View attachment 40593

lv40 167 stars. Back to fuel hoses please

Congrats :) that's great that's the shop which gift music instruments when you're visiting neighbors. For one of the collection. I might complete it now, despite having all the other instruments 7 times I can't grab the last one, no matter how often I fly there. It might just drop from your shop :) (hey a girl can dream .. )

I think GI is doing everything they can to annoy me :) I've received three haze machines from Bali and that's all; nothing from all the other destinations and especially no amplifier. And I won't even sart talking about the two commanding console in a row while they were absolutely impossible to get when I needed them. I know I know there are still 13 days to go so I've got time, but I was frustrated to see my planes come home empty.

then please also lodge a complaint for me.;) even i got absolutely nothing(actually 0) for the arena from flights to bali. i give a hearty thanks to all my friends for gifting me all that they could. since amplifiers cannot be gifted, i want jackets.

i sent a friend request to:tele cove
i will be sending a friend request to yanpi city.

They're annoying me too! I've had my planes out constantly since the quest started and have had only one loudspeaker drop. Although I do have 6 surfboards now so I guess I really can't complain.

They're annoying me too! I've had my planes out constantly since the quest started and have had only one loudspeaker drop. Although I do have 6 surfboards now so I guess I really can't complain.

Good luck, let's cross our fingers and hope it'll get better.

By the way when I tried to add you as friends your game had crashed but you were still in my waiting list. I deleted you yesterday. Would you mind trying to add me again to see if it'll work now? I have already tried, but it didn't work.

I don't need any more quest items. Just amplifiers but since nobody can gift them I'll fly for them.
Please send fuel additives and beacons if you can gift me.

then please also lodge a complaint for me.;) even i got absolutely nothing(actually 0) for the arena from flights to bali. i give a hearty thanks to all my friends for gifting me all that they could. since amplifiers cannot be gifted, i want jackets.

i sent a friend request to:tele cove
i will be sending a friend request to yanpi city.

I have accepted your request. Good luck for the flights ;)

I don't need any more quest items. Just amplifiers but since nobody can gift them I'll fly for them.
Please send fuel additives and beacons if you can gift me.

Will do ;)

Like Janietub, please no more jackets, but landing lamps and fuel additive. With the poor drop rate for amplifiers I might need a lot of them.

anyone need anything,post it now or i will send jackets to all except barbara and fred

Will send jacket to you. Please no jackets for me thanks

Bernardngo level 40, 147 stars. Need power amplifers, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Hi all! Quest is frustrating me as drops from flights just aint happening! Really need fuel additives and beacons plz oh and biker jackets if possible.

Also, any launches going at the moment? Or anybody wanna join mine? As my last launch failed I'm not to keen to start one anymore in case of repeating my previous failure lol!

Finished the quest so landing lamps or fuel additives for me please.

Sian and David (level 40) need biker jackets. Have haze machine.

Hi, I will send you landing lamps, please return, thanks.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Biker Jackets (only) needed by me please.

I believe that amplifiers come from flights only so I'll plod on till some finally drop.

Thanks,

Nutty

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back