What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I think GI is doing everything they can to annoy me :) I've received three haze machines from Bali and that's all; nothing from all the other destinations and especially no amplifier. And I won't even sart talking about the two commanding console in a row while they were absolutely impossible to get when I needed them. I know I know there are still 13 days to go so I've got time, but I was frustrated to see my planes come home empty.

I just had to say it now I can stop complaining ;)

For me it's those stupid defroster from Dubai, that didnt drop for ages while I was desparate for opening my caterring facility, now I have got 3 of them in a row...

Sorry guys, I did my round before reading all the post at the forum. Didn't realize a lot of you have finished the 100 jackets, or even the whole quest. Very quick, congrats.
Tomorrow I will send more specifik
I have collected allready 3 amplifiers, but still need 70 jackets (despite of my 5 campsites)

Will send jacket to you. Please no jackets for me thanks

Bernardngo level 40, 147 stars. Need power amplifers, fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Could you send me a haze machine please?

Darn my luck getting these stamps. Can anyone spare a stamp (I need two total) for me?

For me it's those stupid defroster from Dubai, that didnt drop for ages while I was desparate for opening my caterring facility, now I have got 3 of them in a row...

Hey the great news is that if you ever want to open another one you will have three in advance :) It's the way I try to reassure myself. If we ever need console I'll be loaded :)

I sent you a jacket to jal, please don't send it back :)

Ok thanks. Would you prefer jackets in the short term?

Sian and David (level need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

No. Let's do lamps. I'm out. We could switch to fuel additives every once in a while too.

Hi all! I'll be away from the game a whole bunch between tomorrow and next Tues. I will have very limited time to play, so if you are in the gifting mood, feel free to just send what you need. I will only be able to return what you send. (If you need jackets, landing lamps or fuel additives, I do too so that would work particularly well!). I'll spend my late nights catching up on the forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back