What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Tele Cove - I tried to add you but couldn't. I hate GI's rule re re-adding neighbours. I really don't know what the point of it is.

Please, if you have a gift to spare would you mind sending me a landing lamp, I have no more left. Thanks a lot ;)

Hi all! I'll be away from the game a whole bunch between tomorrow and next Tues. I will have very limited time to play, so if you are in the gifting mood, feel free to just send what you need. I will only be able to return what you send. (If you need jackets, landing lamps or fuel additives, I do too so that would work particularly well!). I'll spend my late nights catching up on the forum!

Will do. Safe travels!

Hi all! I'll be away from the game a whole bunch between tomorrow and next Tues. I will have very limited time to play, so if you are in the gifting mood, feel free to just send what you need. I will only be able to return what you send. (If you need jackets, landing lamps or fuel additives, I do too so that would work particularly well!). I'll spend my late nights catching up on the forum!

Have a nice trip ;)

I'll be sending landing lamps as I need some of them too ;)

We'll miss you! I'll send you a good supply of jackets for you to try on when you return. :)

You'll be missed!
I will send you fuel additives then.
And oh miracle; I picked up my first amplifier just now :)
Have a good weekend!

Tele Cove - I tried to add you but couldn't. I hate GI's rule re re-adding neighbours. I really don't know what the point of it is.

Seriously, that it just the most pointless rule they have!
Maybe we can get RobWu on it when he gets back :p

Frenetta and RobWu have nice trips and safely return.

My lander from the old pad returned just some minutes ago and guess: stil the same pictures. Ergo: still missing one picture for the awful statue

Have a safe trip.

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back