What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi all,

Am relatively new to this game and would really love some neighbours to visit. Please add me Amanda35.
I am looking forward to finding out what these launches are all about. It's a bit like a foreign language to me at the mo!

player name Amanda35, city name Squillion Square, from South UK,

Sorry I pressed the cross by mistake. Have sent you a request. If you post your needs on here we will all try to help out.

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Excellent. You bring your muffins and I'll bring my macaroons. Or maybe we need something stronger!

You guys are a sad bunch. LOL
I'm just a 'fan', no addiction at all! :p

Sorry I pressed the cross by mistake. Have sent you a request. If you post your needs on here we will all try to help out.

When you got your rock place it said plus 20 on population but mine has not gone up has yours ?

lv40 167 stars. Quest items please and fuel hoses

Last edited:
Hi all,

Am relatively new to this game and would really love some neighbours to visit. Please add me Amanda35.
I am looking forward to finding out what these launches are all about. It's a bit like a foreign language to me at the mo!

player name Amanda35, city name Squillion Square, from South UK,

Welcome a sensible name mine was input by the kids and takes me ages to remember it

When you got your rock place it said plus 20 on population but mine has gone up has yours ?

Didn't notice if it did or not. It is currently 960.

Thanks for the lift Fred!
Hope you get something good Tele :)

Thank you. I hope you will have something good too, I cross my fingers for you :)

The first place was great yesterday, but I still didn't complete my first space monument collection, and I not speaking about collecting the monument it self, I think it's very far away for me :) I have 4 helmets, 3 footprints and 1 Voyageur thing. The two other items are still MIA ;)

Can't seem to be able to add you Tele Cove. Add me: yanpi city
Off to bed, will get the result of our launch from yesterday in the morning as I was already gone 1 hour when the 2000 were in. Anyways thanks for the lift!

Pleasure it was a planned one say tele cove could get a second hope third was ok

Yes, of course.
I realized too late what I did. I was hoping for a cheap lift and never meant to overtake Tele. I'm happy it worked out!

Just wait! It won't be long and you'll right there with us.

That's right, sure sign you are an addict, ... You take you Ipad to bed in case you wake up in the middle of the night, you will be able to add more items to your launch.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Didn't notice if it did or not. It is currently 960.

Gosh I am level 6 town hall plus extras and only on 740 maybe need to write to GI

lv40 167 stars. fuel hoses only if possible

Thank you. I hope you will have something good too, I cross my fingers for you :)

The first place was great yesterday, but I still didn't complete my first space monument collection, and I not speaking about collecting the monument it self, I think it's very far away for me :) I have 4 helmets, 3 footprints and 1 Voyageur thing. The two other items are still MIA ;)

Maybe we'll bring each other good luck. I'm still looking for a few items so I can put up my first monument too!

That's right, sure sign you are an addict, ... You take you Ipad to bed in case you wake up in the middle of the night, you will be able to add more items to your launch.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Ahaha, I admit I keep it under my pillow and have been known to set an alarm on occasion to turn some planes around. Yikes!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back