What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thought I would go with a cat theme for the moment, better than a blank, now if someone could tell me how to change it in the game that would be great.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Your cat looks a lot like one of mine.

You need to link the game to a Facebook account with the same picture as your profile pic.

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Just got a drum from my Rock Shop!

Is there a collection for this quest? I can't find it, also I have a total of 67 collections - is that the same for everyone? I thought someone said they had 70?

Also biker jackets, fuel ads, haze machine needed.

Thanks

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Is there a collection for this quest? I can't find it, also I have a total of 67 collections - is that the same for everyone? I thought someone said they had 70?

Thanks

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

There is no collection for this quest and I also have 67.

Thanks

70 was me posting what another forum said which has the game slightly ahead of us

lv40 167 stars. fuel hoses only if possible

Wow it's a really nice sunny day here today I should be out not stuck at work

Wow it's a really nice sunny day here today I should be out not stuck at work

Sunny here too perfect weather conditions for a launch...your rocket home?

Bernardngo level 40, 148 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Hi all! Anyone free to join a launch I'm in? It's a quick easy one needs just 40pts for 3rd place!!
In need of beacons and fuel additives too please!

Hi all! Anyone free to join a launch I'm in? It's a quick easy one needs just 40pts for 3rd place!!
In need of beacons and fuel additives too please!

Cannot add you...can you friend request. Bernardngo

Bernardngo level 40, 148 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Quest completed, I received my little Rock Shop,
Sat here for an hour, used my fast fuelling thingy for guest planes, many flights to Berlin, and my camp sites paid off well

Send what you need Will still be happy to return same gift :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back