What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys.

Not addicted yet cause the going is really slow at the mo, but there is potential

player name Amanda35 from South Uk. need anything to do with Rock quest and landing lamps by the truck load

Has anyone worked out how to send the Facebook fuel and passengers?

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Could you send me a haze machine please?

I just sent you a haze machine. Motorcycle picture right?

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Just started a launch on pad 2 if anyone wants to join.

Just started a launch on pad 2 if anyone wants to join.

Thanks for the invite. I'm in!

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Thanks for the invite. I'm in!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

Do you want this to go fast? Have plenty of large to make this go quick if you desire.

Do you want this to go fast? Have plenty of large to make this go quick if you desire.

I'm relaxed either way but generally not that patient!

I'm relaxed either way but generally not that patient!

Ok will set this off!

Ok will set this off!

Red Dog has joined so shouldn't need that much to go.

Thankyou, I have joined,

Simple and easy...no stress. Well done

Simple and easy...no stress. Well done

A bit more relaxing than the group launches but not as much fun!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys.

Not addicted yet cause the going is really slow at the mo, but there is potential

player name Amanda35 from South Uk. need anything to do with Rock quest and landing lamps by the truck load

Landing lamp on the way!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back