What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fred and Barbara, would you mind if I do not send any gifts to you for some days while this quest is running? I want to help the others to the maximum extent. I will again send gifts after the quest has ended.
I just have a question:Can you send anything related to the last quest anymore?

Fine I remove you from my Xmas list :)

No issue I get to many gifts at present so n a 3 day cycle so don't t worry if you get gifts it will be me catching up ,

Talking of Xmas what about a major launch on Xmas day :)

lv40 167 stars. fuel hoses only if possible

Fine I remove you from my Xmas list :)

No issue I get to many gifts at present so n a 3 day cycle so don't t worry if you get gifts it will be me catching up ,

Talking of Xmas what about a major launch on Xmas day :)

I was not talking about you not sending gifts to me. I was talking about me not sending gifts to you ONLY FOR THE PERIOD MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE ROCK QUEST. ONCE IT IS DONE,I WILL RESUME THE NORMAL REGULATING OF GIFTS. THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT ALL PEOPLE DO COMPLETE THE QUEST. So there is nothing about removing me from your Xmas list

As for the launch on Xmas,a little less than 8 months is remaining. So that is a long time. I will have build a launch pad by then, so i may be joining the launch.

Last edited:
I was not talking about you not sending gifts to me. I was talking about me not sending gifts to you ONLY FOR THE PERIOD MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE ROCK QUEST. ONCE IT IS DONE,I WILL RESUME THE NORMAL REGULATING OF GIFTS. THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT ALL PEOPLE DO COMPLETE THE QUEST.

As for the launch on Xmas,a little less than 8 months is remaining. So that is a long time. I will have build a launch pad by then, so i may be joining the launch.

My gifts just reset. Jacket on the way

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

My gifts just reset. Jacket on the way

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Thanks. Jacket or loudspeaker? Your choice. Otherwise jacket. I will be going after 10 mins. So please be fast. Sorry for the hastening

I charge mine in the bed room hence it has to be near me , an then the impact of following the advice on wine drinking means waking up during the night due to liquid volume and if by chance a plane has landed then might as well send it on its way otherwise all those people would've sitting waiting to go holiday on the runway... Don 't tell me it's not real......

Fred, it's not real!!!

Troglodyte69, got haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, got loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

Fred, it's not real!!!

Troglodyte69, got haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, got loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

Fred don't listen to Trog, don't let the poor passengers wait on the Tarmac. Airport delays are real and they are not fun...keep the planes in the air!

Hmmm! I sent you a jacket yesterday evening (about 12 hours ago).

Oh!!! Come on now. I could have made a small mistake. Yes now i come to it. You did send me. I had just tried to remember the names. Maybe a small mistake. Sorry!!!!!!!!!

I was not talking about you not sending gifts to me. I was talking about me not sending gifts to you ONLY FOR THE PERIOD MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE ROCK QUEST. ONCE IT IS DONE,I WILL RESUME THE NORMAL REGULATING OF GIFTS. THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT ALL PEOPLE DO COMPLETE THE QUEST. So there is nothing about removing me from your Xmas list

I did understand you. Hence the no issue comment and the smile after the Xmas list comment.

Taking some off the Xmas list in the UK is a common joke in the UK . It's not real :) keep forgetting this forum is world wide

Oh!!! Come on now. I could have made a small mistake. Yes now i come to it. You did send me. I had just tried to remember the names. Maybe a small mistake. Sorry!!!!!!!!!

I had a problem gifting awhile ago - I would send but some people wouldn't get them. The only way I could gift is if I returned whatever i got to sender. Was afraid the same thing was happening again.

Fred, it's not real!!!

It must be cos people send me gifts ever day it's like a birthday everyday just can,t download them to my desk yet :) Waiting for next ipad as I am sure that will be possible in the future..

What??? This is not a good way to start my day!

Don't blame me, it was GI who said it was just a game!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back