What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Yay!!

After endless 14 hours in both caves for the past week, I put a level 15 Love and level 14 Moss in the EBI = 7 hours :)

Really wasn't expecting a Clover from Love/Moss...very cool.

Tried for a 2nd and got a 12 hour...Hope to get another by the 17th. Tho' I expect another string of 12 and 14 hrs till then...

:p

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yay! Congrats! :thumbs:

I just spent $215 million. I actually feel kinda ill :( I was going to stop buying food at $250 mil, then it was $200 mil, then $150 mil and then I decided to go all out and now I've only got $100 mil left. On the bright side, all dragons on display are at level 15 - but still feel ill. Back to saving now. Greedy little buggers!!

Is it just me, or does anybody else think the shamrocks look like tombstones when you place them together?

vampi64 said:
Woohoo! Be careful you don't find yourself strangely married in the morning or anything!! And here's hoping you win big!!

Already married so that won't be an issue lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

altraeis said:
We are about to head overseas for a two month holiday and we were deciding to go to Vegas, but decided not too. Instead we fly into NYC, then DC, San Francisco, San Diego and then LA before heading back to Oz. three weeks to go........getting very excited :)

Awesome

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Smurfette said:
Come on Fletch. Try lava and Fog. That's how 2 Aussies got theirs. Me and Little Lara. You can do it.

Hi I have been out of the country for the last 2 weeks and just heard about the new LYD , so I have tried to breed a love dragon with a snow and got a fog , next I tried a love with a cold and have a 48 hr, does any one know what it will be? Thanks.

Dyane said:
Hi I have been out of the country for the last 2 weeks and just heard about the new LYD , so I have tried to breed a love dragon with a snow and got a fog , next I tried a love with a cold and have a 48 hr, does any one know what it will be? Thanks.

Could be either of the 3 but Sun/Moon is likely.

Also you've missed the window on the LYD. It was only available for about a week. Clover dragon has now been released for St Patricks Day.

Segbert said:
I don't know how I got here again. I was getting gems early afternoon around 1 pm and I am back again closer to 5. I know it's 24 hours, but I never get them in that time frame uuurrrgggh. I don't want to miss a day again as it just throws my list off. It just get later each day. BFS please fix this. I just want the gems to reload everyday at 2.

I know it's getting ridiculous mine and my sons gems used to be exactly the same time but now they are not and my son has had to wait 36 hrs for his gems to come in the last 2 times it's ridiculous because he has missed out on sending 6 there with all the wasted waiting time it's stupid x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

SnuggleTM said:
Is it just me, or does anybody else think the shamrocks look like tombstones when you place them together?

Lol and yes .....and to your last post I thought you had been on a spending spree as when I collected hats you were on 99 million I was quite shocked x x x

I finally got my second clover. Flower 7 and moss 14. . Same combo which gave me the first one. Happy dance. Any news of an update?

Waglia

Waglia said:
I finally got my second clover. Flower 7 and moss 14. . Same combo which gave me the first one. Happy dance. Any news of an update?

Waglia

Congrats on #2! No idea about an update, but the sooner, the better.

Dragonvale is driving me to drink! I decided to make my party hat hunt a little more fun (it is a party after all), so decided to sit down after work in my courtyard with a glass of champagne and visit friends' islands. Only trouble is, the more friends I get, the longer it takes, and the more champagne I drink!! Geez DV - thanks!! :)

Lol and yes .....and to your last post I thought you had been on a spending spree as when I collected hats you were on 99 million I was quite shocked x x x

Not as shocked as I was! I went just under $100 mil coz I had an Air to hatch in about 10 minutes and apparently I just couldn't wait :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back