What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Woo hoo!

Just got Clover # 2 :) Level 14 Moss and Level 7 Poison.

Don't recall the Reindeer being this difficult to obtain...whew!!!

;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Selenite7 said:
Woo hoo!

;)

Congrats:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Selenite7 said:
Woo hoo!

;)

Congrats on you second clover! Woot, woot!

Reindeer was not nearly as difficult for me as clover. I still only have one clover, trying for number two. I have four reindeer now and I think I had more and just sold them. I was over run by reindeer! At the time there was no hibernation cave, so I had to make choices.

I just spent $215 million. I actually feel kinda ill :( I was going to stop buying food at $250 mil, then it was $200 mil, then $150 mil and then I decided to go all out and now I've only got $100 mil left. On the bright side, all dragons on display are at level 15 - but still feel ill. Back to saving now. Greedy little buggers!!

The gold shrines sounds like it just around the corner. Congrats!

Been trying for the sandstorm and frostfire, theyre the only dragons im missing except for the reindeer and bone, but those will come again soon. So frustrating:(

Try love/cold. I got all of mine with this combo, but expect a wide variety with this combo.

Segbert said:
Try love/cold. I got all of mine with this combo, but expect a wide variety with this combo.

Cant be bothered to wait 48 hours on it though, that's literally all I have gotten with that combo:):(

I just spent $215 million. I actually feel kinda ill :( I was going to stop buying food at $250 mil, then it was $200 mil, then $150 mil and then I decided to go all out and now I've only got $100 mil left. On the bright side, all dragons on display are at level 15 - but still feel ill. Back to saving now. Greedy little buggers!!

I did this when I started working on the old too except I spent it all! Lol. You did good I think! :thumbs:

Is it just me, or does anybody else think the shamrocks look like tombstones when you place them together?

No but your right! They do don't they?

I know it's getting ridiculous mine and my sons gems used to be exactly the same time but now they are not and my son has had to wait 36 hrs for his gems to come in the last 2 times it's ridiculous because he has missed out on sending 6 there with all the wasted waiting time it's stupid x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Oh dear! Did you try to close the app out from running in the background? I still do it everytime I close DV and the last week or two mine have stayed about the same time. If nothing else you may want to email BFS and see what they say about it.

I finally got my second clover. Flower 7 and moss 14. . Same combo which gave me the first one. Happy dance. Any news of an update?

Waglia

Yay! Congrats! Nothing yet. I would assume it will be when they take away Clover but then again you know BFS. They could surprise us.

$3,510,000 in 20 Minutes

For some reason I seem to attract a lot of friends who are in the early stages of the development of their DV parks. This can be a good thing. It makes it very easy to pick party hats. When I woke up this morning (sore - my physical therapist worked my tail off yesterday), I lazed around for 20 minutes waiting for my wife to wake up and went pickin'. I only went to parks that were level 20 or below and n 20 minutes I had gathered $3,510,000 in gold coins. The hats are easy to spot in the early stage parks and you can really fly.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Poppy

Woo hoo!

;)

Yay! Congrats! :thumbs: I thought Reindeer was easy compared to this little nightmare lol

$3,510,000 in 20 Minutes

For some reason I seem to attract a lot of friends who are in the early stages of the development of their DV parks. This can be a good thing. It makes it very easy to pick party hats. When I woke up this morning (sore - my physical therapist worked my tail off yesterday), I lazed around for 20 minutes waiting for my wife to wake up and went pickin'. I only went to parks that were level 20 or below and n 20 minutes I had gathered $3,510,000 in gold coins. The hats are easy to spot in the early stage parks and you can really fly.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Poppy

I never thought of that. Good idea Poppy! :thumbs:

I finally got my second clover. Flower 7 and moss 14. . Same combo which gave me the first one. Happy dance. Any news of an update?

Waglia

If I were a betting man I would bet that there will be a significant update within the next two weeks to coincide with the new iPad for a couple of reasons. There's a lot of buzz right now that BFS would probably like to take advantage of. And secondly, I suspect that one of the reasons that all we have had is new dragons for a long time is that BFS is busy rewriting their software code to take advantage of the increased resolution of the new iPad. DV is going to be incredible at twice the resolution - make sure your park is spruced up. :)

Poppy

P.S. Tony, can you get that bet down for me in Vegas?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back