What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

SnuggleTM said:
Not as shocked as I was! I went just under $100 mil coz I had an Air to hatch in about 10 minutes and apparently I just couldn't wait :)

I know what you mean though!!! I'm saving for that last island now, I'm just under 55 mil which I don't think it too bad I've only been Savin for nearly 3 days it's killing me not growing large food I'm only growing 7 lots of pumper melons every 6 hours so not a lot but its allowing me to feed a couple of baby pans and frosts I had in my HC to ten,I want to try and save over 100 mil before I buy the island but I'm not sure I'll be able to wait once I hit 100 lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

tristan97tfj said:
There is little space to get there, but my main reason to do this was to hide it a bit, i dont like it, it is so big, and the visitors would never dare go through the forbidden forest lol:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Ooh love the name of the forest lol x x x

tonygtech said:
So I'm in Vegas and just got my second sandstorm at least I got lucky there lol and I'm buzzin woohoo lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Yay congrats x x x

tristan97tfj said:
Been trying for the sandstorm and frostfire, theyre the only dragons im missing except for the reindeer and bone, but those will come again soon. So frustrating:(

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Have you tried love cold for a frost I got 2 from it , but also 2 48 hrs too x x x

Selenite7 said:
Woo hoo!

Just got Clover # 2 :) Level 14 Moss and Level 7 Poison.

Don't recall the Reindeer being this difficult to obtain...whew!!!

;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yay congrats x x x

Birdmaestro said:
It was really fast because I used my iPhone. I would guess its 2-3x faster than my iPad. I hope the new iPad has the speed of the iPhone.

Poppy

I'm using iPhone don't have pad. Uk speeds in the north must be slow.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

GT500Girl said:
Oh dear! Did you try to close the app out from running in the background? I still do it everytime I close DV and the last week or two mine have stayed about the same time. If nothing else you may want to email BFS and see what they say about it.

Yes we close the app every time anyway as we only have one idevice being the I pad so we have to close it down properly every time we log in and out of each account and his just would not come in , I only know for certain ( with my scatter brain) because I rewrote out our lists onto new paper as the old ones were running out of space and I have 18 names crossed off but he only has 12 so he's missed out on six because of the extra waiting he's had to do to send them ......do you have the backflip email please so I can ask them about this thanks in advance hunny x x x

Cox780770 said:
Lol that's a slippery slide x x x

Yes but it sounds fun!!
Hmmm. Uk weather. Might need thermals. Lol

Cox780770 said:
Have you tried love cold for a frost I got 2 from it , but also 2 48 hrs too x x x

Me too. I couldn't stop getting frostfires. I struggled for first two but got another six while trying for panlong.

dragonwish said:
Got the pan!!!!!! So excited! Whooo hooo! Blaze10 & mud4 in ebi. Thanks for the tip! Worked for me on fourth time!

Yay congrats x x x

GT500Girl said:
I just now got my 2nd clover! Yay! Same combo as first one. Levels 7 seaweed left, moss left. :)

Yay!!!!! woohoo congrats GT at last ......I knew it wouldn't be long x x x

hazzarrd13 said:
I'm using iPhone don't have pad. Uk speeds in the north must be slow.

Yep mines pretty slow loading too x x x

hazzarrd13 said:
Yes but it sounds fun!!
Hmmm. Uk weather. Might need thermals. Lol

Yes I'm out smoking now and it's freeeeezing lol got two dressing gowns and a coat on lmao but my hands are still cold as the iPad is vey cold out here lol x x x

hazzarrd13 said:
Me too. I couldn't stop getting frostfires. I struggled for first two but got another six while trying for panlong.

It was the easiest way I found too I really struggled getting my first 2 aswell x x x

Cox780770 said:
Yep mines pretty slow loading too x x x

Where in uk are you?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back