What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Got my first clover dragon yesterday and it only took over a week :p but now I just got my second clover dragon it only took about a day lol

tonygtech said:
So I'm in Vegas and just got my second sandstorm at least I got lucky there lol and I'm buzzin woohoo lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Congratulations. What combo do you use. I have been trying for my second since it came out. Thanks for the gem. One will be on your way to you later today.

Waglia

Yes we close the app every time anyway as we only have one idevice being the I pad so we have to close it down properly every time we log in and out of each account and his just would not come in , I only know for certain ( with my scatter brain) because I rewrote out our lists onto new paper as the old ones were running out of space and I have 18 names crossed off but he only has 12 so he's missed out on six because of the extra waiting he's had to do to send them ......do you have the backflip email please so I can ask them about this thanks in advance hunny x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Ugh. I will PM it to you in just a minute...I'm thinking the first thing they will want you to try is delete and the reintallthe app so you may want to do that ahead of time to see if it works.

Yay!!!!! woohoo congrats GT at last ......I knew it wouldn't be long x x x

Congrats:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Thanks guys! I'm excited to actually maybe get a bit of time working on the gold again. I'm also horrified to throw panlongs in for fear of a update. I guess for now I can maybe only breed them in one cave and breed sandstorms or something in the other. It'll have to wait until tomorrow though because I want to keep open the EBI and not long before I got the 2nd clover I got another tree in my regular breeding cave. I would be so happy to not see another tree, moss or lava for a very long time though haha

Birdmaestro said:
If I were a betting man I would bet that there will be a significant update within the next two weeks to coincide with the new iPad for a couple of reasons. There's a lot of buzz right now that BFS would probably like to take advantage of. And secondly, I suspect that one of the reasons that all we have had is new dragons for a long time is that BFS is busy rewriting their software code to take advantage of the increased resolution of the new iPad. DV is going to be incredible at twice the resolution - make sure your park is spruced up. :)

Poppy

P.S. Tony, can you get that bet down for me in Vegas?

Well thought. I agree. Also several people are at level 30 and will soon start to get bored. I pad 3 seems wonderful. I have been toying with the idea to get it, but I bought number 2 only last April and it is a bit too soon to change it. I have also read that some of the new resolution updates will be available on the I pad 2. I am half way happy with my park at the moment- so must be the wizard they shoot up to over 150 since I redecorated. However, they will lose interest soon. I have not looked at your park recently- I can not bother to get hats unless I am desperate for cash, but I will do soon. I like your style and the symmetry of your islands. You often say that your main intent is maximum production, but behind it the artist is hiding.

Waglia

m1ssy said:
Am I reading this right? When breeding, I should take into consideration level/earnings of the breeding dragons, adding and subtracting the positive/negatives, to get the order of elements, that is in the dragons profile that I'm trying for?

I never thought of the positives & negatives. I have done my best to keep everything positive/neutral. Would it be to my advantage to have some dragons in the negatives? If so, which ones would be best?

Sorry if this has been explained before, if so, I may have missed it. (I have narcolepsy & fibro, so my memory is not so good at times)

Thanks to everyone that contributes to this forum, it does help me A LOT. :)

Hi there,

No this was just in regards to earning potential and doesn't have anything to do with breeding.

Cox780770 said:
Yes we close the app every time anyway as we only have one idevice being the I pad so we have to close it down properly every time we log in and out of each account and his just would not come in , I only know for certain ( with my scatter brain) because I rewrote out our lists onto new paper as the old ones were running out of space and I have 18 names crossed off but he only has 12 so he's missed out on six because of the extra waiting he's had to do to send them ......do you have the backflip email please so I can ask them about this thanks in advance hunny x x x

We swap accounts on one device and don't have to close DV properly when we do. If I'm visiting someone on my friends list when we fire up my sons game, it starts with him visiting their park, even if they're not on his friends list. He gets an extra set of party hats that way.

cellur111 said:
Got my first clover dragon yesterday and it only took over a week :p but now I just got my second clover dragon it only took about a day lol

Congrats x x x

GT500Girl said:
Ugh. I will PM it to you in just a minute...I'm thinking the first thing they will want you to try is delete and the reintallthe app so you may want to do that ahead of time to see if it works.

Ok will do thanks Hun x x x

GT500Girl said:
Thanks guys! I'm excited to actually maybe get a bit of time working on the gold again. I'm also horrified to throw panlongs in for fear of a update. I guess for now I can maybe only breed them in one cave and breed sandstorms or something in the other. It'll have to wait until tomorrow though because I want to keep open the EBI and not long before I got the 2nd clover I got another tree in my regular breeding cave. I would be so happy to not see another tree, moss or lava for a very long time though haha

I'll bet those have got to be some of the worst dragons ever x x x

Fletch_smf said:
We swap accounts on one device and don't have to close DV properly when we do. If I'm visiting someone on my friends list when we fire up my sons game, it starts with him visiting their park, even if they're not on his friends list. He gets an extra set of party hats that way.

That does not happen with ours ,if I'm on my account then and swap to his without closing mine down properly it will go to mine and then start loading brendans very quickly but the reason I close down properly is that once it flashed to mine and I happened to get a gem notification luckily it only had one name so Managed to see it before it reloaded but I'm scared it will happen when there is more than one name and I won't catch them so we always close properly between accounts x x x

dragonwish said:
Got the pan!!!!!! So excited! Whooo hooo! Blaze10 & mud4 in ebi. Thanks for the tip! Worked for me on fourth time!

Yay!!!!! I am happy for you!!!! Keep on breeding!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back