What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Well thought. I agree. Also several people are at level 30 and will soon start to get bored. I pad 3 seems wonderful. I have been toying with the idea to get it, but I bought number 2 only last April and it is a bit too soon to change it. I have also read that some of the new resolution updates will be available on the I pad 2. I am half way happy with my park at the moment- so must be the wizard they shoot up to over 150 since I redecorated. However, they will lose interest soon. I have not looked at your park recently- I can not bother to get hats unless I am desperate for cash, but I will do soon. I like your style and the symmetry of your islands. You often say that your main intent is maximum production, but behind it the artist is hiding.

Waglia

Thank you for the kind comments.

When I was hit by a rock and became legally blind in my right (dominant) eye when I was nine years old it seemed like a real tragedy. But as the old Zen Master would have said "We'll see.". I believe it has turned out to be a blessing. I was born very much left brain weighted - very empirical and analytical. As it turns out, I do have a creative streak. Not necessarily in design, but building a new business in a new industry from scratch does require some creativity - at least innovation. And I'm blessed to have built a number of succesful Internet companies. My theory is that the poor vision in the right eye slowed down the left brain a bit and enabled the right creative brain to develop - a bit.

As to the design of my park, I do use a lot of symmetry (left brain) but I have foud it to be a bit too confining. My most previous efforts have been much more unconstrained. For example, the Chinese Gold Coin Factory is just a riot of color. I don't think anyone is going to toss aside their Gauguins any time soon, but I'm having a good time.

Poppy

Last edited:
Birdmaestro said:
If I were a betting man I would bet that there will be a significant update within the next two weeks to coincide with the new iPad for a couple of reasons. There's a lot of buzz right now that BFS would probably like to take advantage of. And secondly, I suspect that one of the reasons that all we have had is new dragons for a long time is that BFS is busy rewriting their software code to take advantage of the increased resolution of the new iPad. DV is going to be incredible at twice the resolution - make sure your park is spruced up. :)

Poppy

P.S. Tony, can you get that bet down for me in Vegas?

What's your game?

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Waglia said:
Congratulations. What combo do you use. I have been trying for my second since it came out. Thanks for the gem. One will be on your way to you later today.

Waglia

Air and quake both level ten happy breeding:)

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

tristan97tfj said:
Yippeeeeee, I just got a two hour with air and clover, hope it's my first sandstorm :) I'd be so disappointed if its an air:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Ooh congrats if it's a sandie x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

OMG! OMG! OMG! Been trying to get a rainbow for months and I finally hit the jackpot. I am so happy. I need to go buy a lottery ticket......

DragonGranny said:
OMG! OMG! OMG! Been trying to get a rainbow for months and I finally hit the jackpot. I am so happy. I need to go buy a lottery ticket......

Yay congrats x x x

Birdmaestro said:
Air is a can of corn - Water + Fire. I would rate the others in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest: Frostfire (you're liable to get these as misses when you're after something else); Pans; Sandstorm (can be a real bear). The hardest thing for me to get in both my park and Jack's park was the second Moon. We're still looking for one in Jack's park.

Poppy

Hey Poppy, I have tried that combo so many times but still no second air. Mind you, I have not tried in a while, going for the clover and pans. Will try again and see what happens, fingers crossed. :)

Si

Wow cant believe its only 10 days that clovers through march nd that we have 20 more days to go till another dragon possibly comes out.

I have tried so many combo's and i have had no luck getting a clover dragon. I've never had this much trouble getting a holiday dragon. Does anyone have any suggestions on combos?

Ugh I am so frustrated with panlong!!!! I have been trying for it in both for three days!!!

I know it's not on the rare breeding guide, but has anyone heard of success with blue or frost fire with sandstorm? It has all the elements...

GC ID: Steffany_W

Steffany_W said:
Ugh I am so frustrated with panlong!!!! I have been trying for it in both for three days!!!

I know it's not on the rare breeding guide, but has anyone heard of success with blue or frost fire with sandstorm? It has all the elements...

GC ID: Steffany_W

No it's missing water and has cold that's not an element for pans its not a successful combo sorry x x x

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back