What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770 said:
No it's missing water and has cold that's not an element for pans its not a successful combo sorry x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

BAH so true! Wow I am not paying attention...I don't even know what I was thinking

How embarrassing

GC ID: Steffany_W

Steffany_W said:
BAH so true! Wow I am not paying attention...I don't even know what I was thinking

How embarrassing

I just got one with blazing L10 & mud L4. Too bad I was trying for a sun x

Air is a can of corn - Water + Fire. I would rate the others in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest: Frostfire (you're liable to get these as misses when you're after something else); Pans; Sandstorm (can be a real bear). The hardest thing for me to get in both my park and Jack's park was the second Moon. We're still looking for one in Jack's park.

Poppy

I love corn!!!

tristan97tfj said:
And I hurried it up and it is my first sandstorm, now I only need frostfire and reindeer and bone, but I know I can't get those:):):):):)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Congrats, I need the sandstorm reindeer and bone..trade you a frostfire for a sandstorm ha

Mossyman87 said:
I have tried so many combo's and i have had no luck getting a clover dragon. I've never had this much trouble getting a holiday dragon. Does anyone have any suggestions on combos?

I got my first and second one with a level 7 moss and level 7 flower..it took me about a week of trying with other combinations but I tried this one and finally got it and my second one a day later

Last edited:
Steffany_W said:

How embarrassing

No worries we all have blonde moments in fact I'm the worse lol x x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Steffany_W said:
Ugh I am so frustrated with panlong!!!! I have been trying for it in both for three days!!!

I know it's not on the rare breeding guide, but has anyone heard of success with blue or frost fire with sandstorm? It has all the elements...

For my first panlong I got it with level 10 fog and lava then I got a second one with panlong and I think it was fog,if that helps and no I haven't heard of success with frostfire and sandstorm..but you could always try

It's been a while since I've posted an update here...lol nobody probably even noticed lol.

I am almost finished my quest to breed and store 2 baby dragons of each type (less bone dragon).

I started this quest BEFORE the fountain of youth came out.
I had to create a spreadsheet to keep track of which ones I was missing.
All I have left to do is a couple of the rares.

My gold shrines are coming along as I continue to breed as many panlongs as possible. I think I'll need a Pan army of about 30 to get to where I want to be coin-wise. (50 total for 4 gold shrines).
The only thing that is hard for me about this game is when I have long Breed Times in my caves. Theres less motivation to check my islands and collect coins.

The only times I spend any gems are when I am about to sleep and there is 1 or 2 hours left on a breed. I think those gems are wisely spent as I don't want to have to worry about wasted breed time while I sleep.

I've kept the breeding guide updated as much as possible, as well as added some info regarding how much food and coins it takes to level up your dragons from 1-15 and 1-20 AND the minimum amount of dragons needed to get all your silver and gold shrines.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

good luck to everyone still searching for their long desired dragons.

in the meantime I'll be on DRAW SOMETHING or SCRAMBLE WITH FRIENDS.

Final good news is that my amazing fiance has pre-ordered my IPAD 3 and I'll start to play all my games on that instead of my iphone.
(lol I can finally be fully admitted into the ipad forums)

I have every type of dragon for at least 2 of each , and 1 baby (youth) of almost everytype, all is by breeding ( although I bought a lot of gems, maybe too much of gems... but i never used it to buy eggs)
now I gotta focus on level and getting silver/gold shrines

DragonGranny said:
OMG! OMG! OMG! Been trying to get a rainbow for months and I finally hit the jackpot. I am so happy. I need to go buy a lottery ticket......

Congrats:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

250strong said:
I love corn!!!

The only veggie that goes in and comes out the other end unscathed LMAO sorry guys I have a sick sense of humor:eek:

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Birdmaestro said:
For example, the Chinese Gold Coin Factory is just a riot of color. I don't think anyone is going to toss aside their Guaguins any time soon, but I'm having a good time.

Lol Nice.

Also, wow on the childhood story ... you are quite the glass is half full type, aren't you. No wonder you are so successful and surrounded and loved by your extended family. Kudos to you, sir. Kudos.

altraeis said:
Hey Poppy, I have tried that combo so many times but still no second air. Mind you, I have not tried in a while, going for the clover and pans. Will try again and see what happens, fingers crossed. :)

Si

Water + Fire is Air every time. You're either mixing up what you're breeding or you should be reported.

Steffany_W said:
Ugh I am so frustrated with panlong!!!! I have been trying for it in both for three days!!!

I know it's not on the rare breeding guide, but has anyone heard of success with blue or frost fire with sandstorm? It has all the elements...

Um ... They have cold instead of water.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back