What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Yippeeeeee, I just got a two hour with air and clover, hope it's my first sandstorm :) I'd be so disappointed if its an air:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

And I hurried it up and it is my first sandstorm, now I only need frostfire and reindeer and bone, but I know I can't get those:):):):):)

8):)

Attachments

• image-1718213011.jpg
    image-1718213011.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 303
Well, this looks cool:) Me gusta lol:)

Attachments

• image-3316343199.jpg
    image-3316343199.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 223
This is my fifth post in a row. Not quoting anybody, am I really that addicted lol:)

And I hurried it up and it is my first sandstorm, now I only need frostfire and reindeer and bone, but I know I can't get those:):):):):)

Congratulations! I gave that one a try in hopes of a 2nd Clover but it still gave me a 'stupid 14 hour tree'. Too frightened to try it again. Very glad it worked for your Sandstorm though :)

tristan97tfj said:

Congrats, I'm still trying for my second Pan Air, Sandstorm and Frostfire.

Will get there eventually.

Si

SnuggleTM said:
Dragonvale is driving me to drink! I decided to make my party hat hunt a little more fun (it is a party after all), so decided to sit down after work in my courtyard with a glass of champagne and visit friends' islands. Only trouble is, the more friends I get, the longer it takes, and the more champagne I drink!! Geez DV - thanks!! :)

Lol sounds like a great way to do it!

The gold shrines sounds like it just around the corner. Congrats!
I would like to think so, but unfortunately I'm only halfway on some and a third of the way on others. It's going to take longer than I thought, but eventually I'll get there. Dropped to $33 mil in the end as I had totally missed leveling up one of my fire habitats. At least I have 2 Clovers on that account so will be breeding for cash until the next update. Good luck to everyone in their breeding endeavours :)

Cox780770 said:
Yes I'm out smoking now and it's freeeeezing lol got two dressing gowns and a coat on lmao but my hands are still cold as the iPad is vey cold out here lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Crazy addict!!!  I'm like that too!! xx

tristan97tfj said:

Congrats!! I'm still trying for my 2nd! Might try your combo x

Congrats, I'm still trying for my second Pan Air, Sandstorm and Frostfire.

Will get there eventually.

Si

Air is a can of corn - Water + Fire. I would rate the others in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest: Frostfire (you're liable to get these as misses when you're after something else); Pans; Sandstorm (can be a real bear). The hardest thing for me to get in both my park and Jack's park was the second Moon. We're still looking for one in Jack's park.

Poppy

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back