What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770 said:
Wow they are great ....one question though ! How do your visitors get to the colosseum through all those trees lol

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

There is little space to get there, but my main reason to do this was to hide it a bit, i dont like it, it is so big, and the visitors would never dare go through the forbidden forest lol:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Just like to say my visitors can now go see the colosseum if they want to, but I have gidden the path lol:)

Attachments

• image-541242956.jpg
    image-541242956.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 171
So I'm in Vegas and just got my second sandstorm at least I got lucky there lol and I'm buzzin woohoo lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

tonygtech said:
So I'm in Vegas and just got my second sandstorm at least I got lucky there lol and I'm buzzin woohoo lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Congrats:)

tristan97tfj said:
Just like to say my visitors can now go see the colosseum if they want to, but I have gidden the path lol:)

I love the hidden path! Have you seen any visitors find it?

I love to make my visitors work, either by making them find a hidden path or making them take a longer route. Example would be on your island with you sun dragons, the visitors enter from the portal, but then have to walk around the shamrocks.

Last edited:
Moss plus flower, both level seven, keeps giving me tree. Bah! Still working on getting a second clover. I think the clover dragon is cute!

gtsk8 said:
I love the hidden path! Have you seen any visitors find it?

Yes i have :)

Attachments

• image-3291032987.jpg
    image-3291032987.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,245
  • image-2391933626.jpg
    image-2391933626.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 257
tristan97tfj said:
Yes i have :)

Love it! And love that the people are curious enough to see where the path goes. Fun to watch what we do to our designs and how it affects the people. Until sometime past level ten, I never bothered with paths. Then one day I tried them and realized that the visitors walk on them and that I could manipulate their movements. But just like in real life, if the path around is too long or not as direct, some people will walk on the grass. :)

Now that starts me thinking if I can (easily) rearrange a part of one of my islands so that the people have to spiral around to get to something. Oh, that could be fun! Kinda like that other forum member (sorry that I cannot remember who!) with the maze island.

Edit: and thanks for the extra pictures showing the people!
Edit2: and thanks for the inspiration!

Last edited:
SnuggleTM said:
Is it just me, or does anybody else think the shamrocks look like tombstones when you place them together?

Agreed!

Tiffany xoxo

tonygtech said:

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Yay! Congrats Tony!

Tiffany xoxo

Been trying for the sandstorm and frostfire, theyre the only dragons im missing except for the reindeer and bone, but those will come again soon. So frustrating:(

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back