What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

jackcedio said:
Hello Friends,

Happy to hear level heads have prevailed. The members of this forum are truly kind-hearted, and love to be helpful and supportive.

On another note...I have now fed my voracious Panlong enough to get him to 19.75 Level. That's right...only 1,310,720 more treats...and he'll be my first (and probably last..ha ha) Level 20 Dragon. Pop's was right....it's been a long, long, climb!

Farmingly,
Jack

Sent from my iPad using iPF

That is awesome jack!! So close!!

Tiffany xoxo

GT500Girl said:
I would just like to say thanks for everyones support. I truly am sorry and so happy you two are staying here. I also habe not stayed away because of all of this.

My dad was in the hospital for about a week and released on Saturday evening. He ended right back in the hospital Sunday. They finally yesterday found a infection in his blood. Not sure what it is yet but he is not doing good. Hoping he will pull through but his health in general is not good. Angel hit it right when she said we don't know what is going on in peoples lives. Anyways enough said on all of this. I'll be off and on when I can.

Hope everything turns out ok Shellee. My prayers are with u :)

Tiffany xoxo

GT500Girl said:
I am so sorry for your loss. I remember when this all started. Very well said! Good luck on your golds and I can't wait to see if we get a Easter dragon too. :thumbs:

Thank you GT! To the breeding cave and beyond!

GC ID Servant 16:9 from iphone

rato said:
I am at level 25 and can buy a new island for 50 million. I have now 25 million. Slowly feeding earths to reach 15.
CGID stoomblazer

GCID stoomblazer

R u going for ur shrines? Its more beneficial to use hybrids. Saves on food. I u have panlongs, these will do air earth fire and water all at once.

Tiffany xoxo

GT500Girl said:
I would just like to say thanks for everyones support. I truly am sorry and so happy you two are staying here. I also habe not stayed away because of all of this.

My dad was in the hospital for about a week and released on Saturday evening. He ended right back in the hospital Sunday. They finally yesterday found a infection in his blood. Not sure what it is yet but he is not doing good. Hoping he will pull through but his health in general is not good. Angel hit it right when she said we don't know what is going on in peoples lives. Anyways enough said on all of this. I'll be off and on when I can.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you GT as you endure this time. My grandfather was my dad to me, so I do understand. I hope they can get it figured out and spare him pain. Best wishes to you and your family!

Fletch_smf said:
Two of my slots in my Hatchery are taken up with a Rainbow and a Panlong. Bred two 8 hours overnight for cash. Then this morning I throw in a couple of Sandstorms for some quick cash. 2 hours later, there was no room in my hatchery ... I had to spend 6 gems to clear a slot for it.

I feel dirty ...

Fletch
(who is deeply sorry for offending Veelund and altraeis)

I hate it when that happens! When chasing the LYD i would speed up breeds in the cave and then realise i had no room in the hatchery! Have to spend twice as much! Drove me bonkers!!

Tiffany xoxo

VeeLund said:
I think I need to hire a DV babysitter...today is my "day off"... Lets see, I ran to a friend/beadwork clients house within minutes of getting up to finish up 4 necklaces she ordered ( she needed to see what I was doing and I had to make sure they were the exact length she wanted). Got there and she had me go with while she did the photo & paperwork for a passport, then to a store because she needed to meet her daughter and buy some earrings. Finally got back to her place, got 3 of the necklaces done...just about to check my DV, got a call from someone in the ministry I volunteer for asking me to meet them in a few minutes to talk about a project she is assigned & needs help with..so hop in the car & head back into town to meet her over chips and dip. Head home, contact a head of the ministry to get more details, waiting on her to call back tonight. Spent one hour decluttering house as part of spring cleaning ( plus after being laid up or on crutches for most of the past 2 years and unable to do much here...spring cleaning and decluttering is a must, I have help coming Fri. Night but the clutter has to be gone before then) still have my apps to take care of, an email account to go through and start compiling a database of snail mail addys for 1,000 people, documentation from 4 clients yesterday yet to do, the phone call to do....might fit some supper & DV in there edgewise before I go to bed in 4 hours as I have to be somewhere by 7:45 AM tomorrow morning...

Prime example of why I rarely post...my work days are even busier!
Just a small peek into my world.
Veebabe

Wow! U r one busy lady!! Why have u been on crutches if u dont mind me asking?

Tiffany xoxo

KuiVince said:
I read from this forum but I so confuse. Now we can feed our dragon to level 20?
How to do it. Becuase now I already unlock any element upto level 15. That max for me.
How to do for 20?

You must get 50 dragons of each element to level 15 and then you can start leveling up to 20.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just bred my elusive second Panlong. Sped up the hatching and now have them breeding. So relieved, and now time to try for the second of a a few of the others now I have Panlongs to breed for dc.

Si

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just bred my elusive second Panlong. Sped up the hatching and now have them breeding. So relieved, and now time to try for the second of a a few of the others now I have Panlongs to breed for dc.

Si

Sweet on getting your 2nd Pan!!

jackcedio said:
You must first attain a gold shrine...which is 50 level 15 dragons. Then you may proceed to Level 20.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

When I can do that and how to?
And thank you for your answer.

I just managed to get my first Panlong. After reading all the problems people have with a lot of dragons, I must say I feel very lucky. I've only playing for less than a month (missed Love dragon) and I managed to get 2 LYDs and 2 clovers and now my first Panlong. Frustration has been at a minimal (till now) and I'm enjoying the game so much. Ironically, I have more problems for getting a seaweed than all the rare ones! Really, always get a swamp instead! But enjoying it nevertheless. Cheers.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back