What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Now I have my rates, I want to try for the seconds of a few of the others. What are the best combinations for: water, fire and lightning?

Si

I don't think you could breed those. They are the only dragons you can purchase with DC.

altraeis said:
Myself, my partner and a friend to start. We head to Hong Kong first then to Paris and finally two weeks on a canal barge in the south of France. We then fly to London where our friend leaves us and then we do the UK leg and to the US where we are doing NYC, DC, San Fransisco, San Diego and then LA before heading home. Two months away and will be awesome!!!!! 2 1/2 weeks to go and getting very excited.

Si

Wow it sounds amazing hope you have a ball x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

demonioazul said:
I just managed to get my first Panlong. After reading all the problems people have with a lot of dragons, I must say I feel very lucky. I've only playing for less than a month (missed Love dragon) and I managed to get 2 LYDs and 2 clovers and now my first Panlong. Frustration has been at a minimal (till now) and I'm enjoying the game so much. Ironically, I have more problems for getting a seaweed than all the rare ones! Really, always get a swamp instead! But enjoying it nevertheless. Cheers.

I looked at my older notes ( Yes...I'm OCD TOO!) ;0) and I noted a Seaweed bred from a Mountain and Swamp. No gurantees...but it could happen.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KuiVince said:
When I can do that and how to?
And thank you for your answer.

We would have to know where you are in the game to help you specifically.
Let us know.

altraeis said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just bred my elusive second Panlong. Sped up the hatching and now have them breeding. So relieved, and now time to try for the second of a a few of the others now I have Panlongs to breed for dc.

Si

Congrats x x x x

As some or most know my biggest wish is to lock the time on the gems reload. Instead of guessing when the gems will reload and going out my mind thinking I gift at a certain time. . .i synced the time with the coliseum. So now clicking on the time remaining on the tournament, I also know when my gems will be reloading. Yay!:D

My first post here....I've been lurking about for awhile enjoying that I have found other DV addicts and hunting for tips. I have luckily gotten all the dragons but 1... My game WILL NOT give up a Moon Dragon! I am cursed...I have tried every tip...every combo..even set my alarm to get up in the middle of the night to try that....and NOTHING. I WILL NOT LET YOU WIN MOON DRAGON...YOU WILL BE MINE!!!

demonioazul said:
I just managed to get my first Panlong. After reading all the problems people have with a lot of dragons, I must say I feel very lucky. I've only playing for less than a month (missed Love dragon) and I managed to get 2 LYDs and 2 clovers and now my first Panlong. Frustration has been at a minimal (till now) and I'm enjoying the game so much. Ironically, I have more problems for getting a seaweed than all the rare ones! Really, always get a swamp instead! But enjoying it nevertheless. Cheers.

Try flower and ice for a seaweed that's how I got my first one I struggled with that too it also got me my very first rare ,a rainbow x x x

Myself, my partner and a friend to start. We head to Hong Kong first then to Paris and finally two weeks on a canal barge in the south of France. We then fly to London where our friend leaves us and then we do the UK leg and to the US where we are doing NYC, DC, San Fransisco, San Diego and then LA before heading home. Two months away and will be awesome!!!!! 2 1/2 weeks to go and getting very excited.

Si

No Oregon???!!!

Sounds a little boring. :D

Poppy

Two of my slots in my Hatchery are taken up with a Rainbow and a Panlong. Bred two 8 hours overnight for cash. Then this morning I throw in a couple of Sandstorms for some quick cash. 2 hours later, there was no room in my hatchery ... I had to spend 6 gems to clear a slot for it.

I feel dirty ...

Fletch
(who is deeply sorry for offending Veelund and altraeis)

I know how you feel. I hate to spend gems. :p

Poppy

Ninjajulie23 said:
My first post here....I've been lurking about for awhile enjoying that I have found other DV addicts and hunting for tips. I have luckily gotten all the dragons but 1... My game WILL NOT give up a Moon Dragon! I am cursed...I have tried every tip...every combo..even set my alarm to get up in the middle of the night to try that....and NOTHING. I WILL NOT LET YOU WIN MOON DRAGON...YOU WILL BE MINE!!!

Hi and welcome have you tried love and cold that has been recent fave for suns and moons I got 2 moons and a sun from last week x x x

Welcome and thank you for joining this crazy community of DV Addicts. That is so funny, I had the opposite of too many moons. Igot my first moon breeding flower with storm at night and the other 4 with love and cold. Love cold is a wild card as you may get Sun and rainbow from this combo. Flower/Storm also gave me my first Sun too. It will come, keep trying.

Ninjajulie23 said:

Hate to say it...but I had to ride the Crystal / Bluefire train a good while before I succeeded.

Good luck!

Hello DV world!
I see Poppy is already on a coffee break ;)
Did you see that there is a game a bit on the same pattern as DV called the Oregon Trail ? Seems to be very well rated with 5 stars.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back