What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Segbert said:
Wow. . .but how did you tear the initial 2 ligaments? Was this from playing scoccer or a marathon injury?

Actually, I was playing on my Wii Fit board of all things, and my foot rolled off the edge.

VeeLund said:
I tore 2 ligaments that run across the top of my foot completely apart, damaged 3 others...they fixed them & within a week of surgery, had a 50+ pound chair break when I sat in it, came down on the ankle I had surgery on...which led to a second surgery 3 months to the date of the first one ( I waited from Nov-March to do the first surgery, second was in June) to remove/repair a burst achilles bursa and a huge hunk of bone. In September, All I did was pick up a small bunch of firewood, took a step, and the same ankle fractured ( took 3 weeks for it to show on xrays). I also severely fubar'd my peroneal tendon from where it attaches on the bottom of the foot all the way up into the calf. I refused to have surgery tho, as I would have had to quit work as it would have been minimum 3 months no working, plus many more recovering. I'm off crutches now and on my 4th day of no brace, it hurts & swelled some, but is still healing nicely.

Veebabe

Geez that's some bad luck there not once not twice but 3 times sorry to hear that ,mustve been very painful, glad your on the mend now though x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

TommyB said:
There's two in the app store, one of whch has a bunch of poor reviews saying it's very pushy regarding in-app purchases.

Obligatory DV content:
My wife, who gave me the iPad which I play DV on, just washed out my coffee thermos for me. I make coffee before bed and sit the thermos out all night, and the coffee is still hot halfway through the work day. I used to grab a coffee at Dunkin Donuts on the way in to work, but they raised their prices. This was a good excuse to quit buying and start brewing. The irony of the situation is that the thermos which I use for my coffee is a Dunkin Donuts thermos. It also was bought for me by my wife, who also bought me the iPad which I play DV on.

Dang, that's an awesome thermos! Coffee and DV rocks!

Hehe
Veebabe

VeeLund said:
Actually, I was playing on my Wii Fit board of all things, and my foot rolled off the edge.

Omg it's supposed to help you not injure you x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

250strong said:
just wait until the time when your colliseum is finished, but your gems arent...lol

I don't recall ever receiving a notification that the Colosseum was complete. That would help.

What's funny is I keep getting notified that my Air Habitat is full! Which is impossible because I have two Air & two Sandies breeding (and suspiciously smiling) 24 hrs a day!
They're never in the habitat more than a few seconds before going back to their caves.

Reproductively,
Jack

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OMG! My brother-in-law is a iron man and does marathons, tri etc. Your injuries sounded similar to his and I thought. . .that is crazy.:eek:

Finally got a second clover! Mission complete.

Now onto breeding dragons that make more money and/or can be used for gold shrines. Already have a pan breeding.

Your wife sounds very thoughtful and always thinking about you. . .but, TommyB do you gift nice surprises too? and why is she washing your thermos, she is having your baby?
She had time and thought of it. She was off today. I'm always a little off, whereas she is always fantastic.

Durn it...whoever it was that mentioned the Oregon Trail game....now I have another game I want to spend time playing!
Veebabe

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back