What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Thanks so much all. The prayers are much appreciated! They figured out today he has ESBL...in other words a strong staff infection in his bladder. They have him on antibiotics and they hope he will pull through it ok. He's not in good health in the first place so it's pretty bad on him. I hope I managed to quote eveyone that commented. If not I'm sorry. I will comment a bit to catch up but will mostly just "like" since I've been so busy lately and will be for the next some days or I will never catch up haha

Thank you Shellee keeping us posted. I hope he gets stronger and fight this infection. I will be rooting for him on the west coast. Try to get some rest. . .

It's is a lightening an cold dragon to make a water it's all a case of luck maybe try maturing them more or maybe when choosing the dragons to breed put the lightening on the right and the cold on the left that may work
huang3.jpg

huang2.jpg

huang4.jpg

Reported...

She married below her station, obviously. Do Not Let Her Go!
Well, her dad agrees with you, but after eighteen years, and seeing the decisions her two younger sister keep making, I just keep looking better and better all the time. But, yes, I do not at all deserve the unspeakable gift she is; I swear she's not quite human. She even lets me play DV cuz the baby dragons are so cute (obligatory DV content).

gtsk8 said:
Finally got a second clover! Mission complete.

Now onto breeding dragons that make more money and/or can be used for gold shrines. Already have a pan breeding.

Congrats x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

vampi64 said:
I just put bluefire 15 and crystal 13 on the island and got 48 hours!!!!!!! I really, really, really hope it's my sun! 

Thanks Jack! 

Ooh congrats fingers crossed x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

TommyB said:
Well, her dad agrees with you, but after eighteen years, and seeing the decisions her two younger sister keep making, I just keep looking better and better all the time. But, yes, I do not at all deserve the unspeakable gift she is; I swear she's not quite human. She even lets me play DV cuz the baby dragons are so cute (obligatory DV content).

As the father of 3 girls, oldest getting married in July, I can tell you that no man is good enough for any fathers daughter. If it was up to Father-in-laws, the species would have died out long ago.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back