What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl said:
Yes...they are great money makers! :thumbs:

Keep this link handy...it is updated constantly with rare breeding combos and what's hot a the moment. :thumbs: Hope it helps you get your rainbow. Good luck! :)

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/63639-dragonvale-rare-breeding-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

And if you loose it I have it on my signature ....

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

TommyB said:
Today we found out we're being given a boy, due at the end of Aug.
Today I was offered a new job.

Congrats!! We call that a great day at our house! :)

No Hun it's not possible to have the 15 look like a 4 it makes it look like a baby out of the hatchery they keep the orb and babies are larger than a lvl1 baby I'm not sure about the last one as I havnt fed a babied one up yet my pans were lvl 15 when I babied them ,also you can turn a babied one back to adult using the fountain again x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Ok...well they need to make some changes then hahaha Thanks!

mc_neeze said:
Hi Shelley, You can only put level 10+ in the fountain. After it is finished it will look like a baby level 1-3 but keep all the properties of a level 10. Also if you put a level 10 in you can still feed it up to fifteen and it will keep it's baby appearance. The only thing the fountain does is change the appearance back to a baby.

Much better explanation than mine lol x x x

Last edited:
hazzarrd13 said:
Moderator said it contravenes the rules as the discussion could easily get onto politics or religion and they are barred from iPad forums

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Oh right seems a lot things are barred but yeah I guess I can see why x x x

Well...I guess you need to know what direction you are going in...it's all personal preference in my opinion. Do you want gold shrines? Do you need the 5th island for room? Breeding magnetics or irons I think it was will get your quick cash and it will add up faster than your realize. I would need to know what you want to do with the game in order to give good advice... One thing I can say is if you are going for the gold you need cash and food...that is the first step...

I want all of it *slobber* everything, gold, money, food, islands and dragons *snort* - however, I lack in the singular focus that will get me there in a relatively straight line. Maybe I should do the gold and food production angle and just learn to control myself. :D

GT500Girl said:
Good for him. lol Kids! They should listen more to their parents but sometimes..no most of the time they will listen to others but not their parents. Go figure.

Yeah I think he thought I was trying to spoil his gem spending fun lol , but because you are someone who he looks up to on DV (among others) he took it as advise either way I'm just glad he saves his gems as it saves me cash lmao so thanks x x x

GT500Girl said:
Ok guys...I have some questions... I still have not used the fountain of youth yet.

Is it possible to have a dragon earning level 15 dc and look like it is level 4?

When you put a level 15 dragon into the fountain does it take it right to baby status like it came out of the hatchery just then?

What happens if you put a level 10 in the fountain and then after it's finished level it to 15...does it get a little larger like a adolescent?

No matter what lv it will take it back to baby stage... You will not loose the lv or dc just the look... And if you do not like it u can put it back in and make it big again... And no when u us the fountain on a lv 10 and u raise it to a lv 15 it stays baby size... So u can have a much of baby lv 15
Running around !!!!! Lol

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

GT500Girl said:
Oh poo! Ok..so it still stays baby level 1-3 no matter what you do....darn it. :( Thanks for the info! It's not normal for me to not try something right away...this was a first for me. lol

I'll admit I didn't really use it that much either it sits on my sixth empty island all alone lol I forget I even have it to be honest x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back