What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

hazzarrd13 said:
Got my second bloom in the ebi. Phew!!! Can relax now and get back ton reseeding panlongs and moneymakers.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Yay congrats Hun x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770 said:
Oh right seems a lot things are barred but yeah I guess I can see why x x x

The invite for an over 18 chat was sat on very quick as well.

Lol I think most of us get a bit indecisive at least once in our games, I have scratched my head on many occasion!!! I suppose you need to look at what you want most !!! I wanted everything now lol but that does not work !!!so I worked on shrines with pans in between breeding for limited dragons each time a new island was available I stopped growing food until i got enoughcash for the island then would continue with feeding until either a new dragon came out or another island ,I did this until I had all the islands and the shines pan covers gold, then took a break from shrines to try for the last dragon I needed a blue fire ,now I'm back to breeding and feeding again for the remaining shrines hope this helps a little at least lol x x x

I'll work on my self discipline. So long as there's a stretch now where there are NO new dragons that come out, I can probably keep myself focused on one path. It would be fun to see what I can accomplish if I set definitive goals and not get distracted. I'm going to gather DC for the next 4 days and do nothing else and then see how much I have and make a second plan. Maybe that's what I need, shorter term goals. (I need to stop visiting level 30 islands LOL)

GT500Girl said:
Ok...well they need to make some changes then hahaha Thanks!

Yeah I would like it to be able to stop at juvenile too maybe they could make it 8 hrs for juvenile and 12 hrs for baby ........oh yeah it's 12 hours to baby a dragon x x x

Victoria123 said:
I'll work on my self discipline. So long as there's a stretch now where there are NO new dragons that come out, I can probably keep myself focused on one path. It would be fun to see what I can accomplish if I set definitive goals and not get distracted. I'm going to gather DC for the next 4 days and do nothing else and then see how much I have and make a second plan. Maybe that's what I need, shorter term goals. (I need to stop visiting level 30 islands LOL)

It's surprising how quickly you get the money for the last island(s) once you stop spending all your cash on food. I'm fairly sure I got the last one within 4 - 5 days. Def not more than a week so if you can hold off for a few days you can get the islands too. :)

hazzarrd13 said:
The invite for an over 18 chat was sat on very quick as well.

Yeah I seen that message from the mod ,oh well guess they are keeping it clean which is ok too but less fun lol x x x

Victoria123 said:

Lol you will get there I used to be exactly the same!!!! I used to look at others on lvl 30 with awesome islands and my islands just looked like crap so I decided to sort those out too as fletch wanted peeps to do island blurbs during my shrine grind break ,you should just work it how you feel most comfortable there is no rush to be finishe dreally I think it will be a bit boring in between updates when we have all gold ,BUT we will have lots of cash as we won't be spending it all on food lol x x x

phibes74 said:
No I would have told u if there was one that I know about... ;)

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/63639-dragonvale-rare-breeding-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Well I thought that too but you know how it is when a new dragon is out your mind starts racing to read the thread quick see what it is and what combos ,panic takes over and rational thought is pushed way back for a bit lmao x x x

Creating sun after sun - why? Because I am determined to have an island full of volcanos and suns for no other reason then it's going to look super awesome when finished!! Speaking of cool looking islands, I thought my sister did a pretty good job on her cold island. :) she's still pretty low in the game and has done a fab job with what she can work with!

image-1148203336.jpg

Bossfanca said:
Well, still no bloom! I wonder if I can't get one because my dragons can only go up to 10 -- seems like all of you have your dragons at higher levels and wondering if that's the factor? Is it possible to breed this bloom dragon with dragons less than 11?

I even used lichen/storm combo on the EBI and got another lichen. :thumbsdown:

I got two using lower dragons. Lichen6/storm8 :) hope you get yours!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back