What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

From what i know about the initiator of the reading forum project, i bet he is not taking a "no" for an answer. I would not be surprised if he comes up with a solution. Especially knowing he has the technical resources for an alternate "home".
Wait and see...

Yep...I thought the same thing. :thumbs:

I finally got my fire, air, earth, and water shrines to gold!!! I never thought I would get there but I finally did. It's such a great feeling! My boyfriend doesn't share my enthusiasm for it though lol. Now it's just collecting money so I can start on my other 4 shrines.

Yay! Congrats! That is great news! :thumbs:

Fletch_smf said:
Hey I just thought of something I could do with with a 6th Island. And by "thought of" I mean remembered something said much earlier in this thread. And by "I" I mean someone else came up with an idea that people seemed to like, but it was then lost as the thread continued.

Island Decorating Competition.

I can't remember who first suggested it and the search function isn't helping me find it. I think it's been bandied about a couple of different times but nothing has gotten off the ground. My thoughts are this:

[*]Contestants agree to wager a gem.
[*]Contestants redo an island according to a theme (maybe each time a new dragon is released, so now is Bloom Dragon).
[*]Contestants vote on favourite Island of 2 or 3 other contestants which are then given points according to some system like 4 points for first, 2 points for 2nd, 1 point for 3rd and of course they cannot vote for themselves.
[*]Player earning the most points comes first, second highest number 2nd, etc and gems are awarded according to the number of contestants/gem we have to give out.

Maybe the theme is randomised instead of set, so there is 6 options and we randomly draw one after the call for contestants is closed. Also, we would have to allow a bit of time for people to decorate, because some habitats take 48 hours to build (without using gems, of course). And if we were worried about people stealing your ideas we might have to unfriend people so they can't peak at the works in progress until the time is up. Also, maybe people who aren't competing could be asked to vote for the winners as well. Anyway I thought it might be a good way of breaking the boredom between updates and giving people a break from the grind.

Thoughts?

I would like to see that ,I don't think I would join as I don't really don't think I can spend any more time withDV and the thread than I already do as I've mentioned before I already get scowls from my hubby lmao ......but I would love to help out with the viewing and voting ,it's a great idea x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Ok guys...I have some questions... I still have not used the fountain of youth yet.

Is it possible to have a dragon earning level 15 dc and look like it is level 4?

When you put a level 15 dragon into the fountain does it take it right to baby status like it came out of the hatchery just then?

What happens if you put a level 10 in the fountain and then after it's finished level it to 15...does it get a little larger like a adolescent?

From what i know about the initiator of the reading forum project, i bet he is not taking a "no" for an answer. I would not be surprised if he comes up with a solution. Especially knowing he has the technical resources for an alternate "home".
Wait and see...

HeHe. We will be proceeding - stay tuned.

Poppy

GT500Girl said:
I don't know about that! lol

Well tell him we love you too much for him to do that and if he does I'll hunt him down and make him pay lmao x x x

gtsk8 said:
I am breeding in both the EBI and normal caves. I really want a three element dragon with cold since I am mostly trying to work on cold and earth gold shrines right now and would love to have other shrines benefit as well. Trying to balance that with breeding the higher money maker dragons when there are not limited dragons to go for. It took me a long time to get clover, i thought that i might miss it even though i was trying constantly. Plus I hate missing a limited!

The new bloom dragon has three elements cold ,lightening and pant x x x

vampi64 said:
Hahaha that just put the kabosh on that idea if ya know what I mean!! Bad luck Tony we'll just have to think our naughty thoughts without saying them!

Lol ....yep !!!!! X x x

Vivipilou said:
Hello sir Fletch, did my party hat tour and saw your beautiful metal island. Wow just great looking.
Btw, did others also notice that there is hardly a party hat in the metal habitats?

I've found a good few in metal habitats must just be another of those blooming
G coincidences.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Birdmaestro said:
Reached level 30 in grandson Jack's park. Given that I buy very few gems there, I'm amazed at how quickly it was reached. I didn't set levels as a goal but things were accelerated by three factors:

(1) With a CGCF dc production is very high we're able to grow treats rapidly which generates high XP.

(2) Steady breeding and selling of dragons for dc also generates substantial XP.

(3) Far and away the biggie - Colosseum competitions. We've had unbelievable luck in the competitions, winning gold metals in the last seven (!) in a row. Huge XP.

There's no need for the new island right now so we will keep grinding Pans for a while until we've done 37 of them (27 done so far). Then we will consult with the Master of Gold Shrine Intelligence, Colonel Fletch, for a detailed strategy.

Poppy

Congrats poppy and jack and good luck with the shrines ,I bet jack is so pleased x x x

A_Brittany said:
I finally got my fire, air, earth, and water shrines to gold!!! I never thought I would get there but I finally did. It's such a great feeling! My boyfriend doesn't share my enthusiasm for it though lol. Now it's just collecting money so I can start on my other 4 shrines.

Yay congrats ,hmmm my hubby does not either x x x

GT500Girl said:
LOL your welcome! Aww! I'm so proud of him! He's doing so good...maybe he will carry that patience throughout life. :)

He upgraded his HC this morning lol but he's still got 60 and is really good at not spending them maybe one or 2 here and there but nothing much so he'll build up again and I'm going to try again too ......an yeah maybe he will, thanks for telling him I had told him before that but he didn't listen x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back