What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

What do you think would be the result of breeding a panlong with the new bloom? All elements together, right? Think I'm going to try it out. Has anyone else?

VDL04 said:
Mine is tucked away in my forest on the 6th island aswell :) only used it for moon

Tiffany xoxo

Yeah mines sort of tucked in by stones and trees lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

karma_musings said:
What do you think would be the result of breeding a panlong with the new bloom? All elements together, right? Think I'm going to try it out. Has anyone else?

Tried 2 times no special drafon

karma_musings said:

Sure would be interesting!!! I know I saw someone doing that when I was visiting/collecting party hats, but can't remember who it was. Would really like to know what the results are!!!!

April GCID Servant 16:9 ( daughter Allison GCID Angel2all. daughter Amanda GCID Servant to One)

To paraphrase Mark Twain:

"I couldn't believe how dumb my parents were when I was 18. And when I was 28 I was amazed at much they had learned in 10 years."

Poppy

LOL!!! Sounds about exactly right!

Lol . . . So it's not just me? My 25 year old doesn't listen to me either! Now that I think about it, neither does my 27 year old . . . What's up with that?

Nope...and I don't know..your guess is as good as mine. lol Kids! ugh.. they may be adults but they will always be kids to me. haha

A_Brittany said:
I finally got my fire, air, earth, and water shrines to gold!!! I never thought I would get there but I finally did. It's such a great feeling! My boyfriend doesn't share my enthusiasm for it though lol. Now it's just collecting money so I can start on my other 4 shrines.

A huge congratulations!

Glitch!!! I put one of my metals in for the colosseum event yesterday. I checked it a few hours ago and it said it had 6 hours remaining. Ive logged in to see how its going and its now on the air event!! I never took my dragon out or got gems ot anything!! So cranky!!!

Tiffany xoxo

Uh oh! That is a crazy glitch isn't it?!

Ok a word to the wise.... Do not put the magnetic and iron dragon together..... It will give you a CRYSTAL!!!!!!! My luck this week.... ;(

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Oh no! :eek: *shudders* Sorry you got that nightmare. Thanks for the advice! I haven't been playing with breeds in so long..don't remember the last time I threw something in random..well only when a new dragon is released but I only do that a couple times before I head here to see if anyone got a winning combo. lol

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back