What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

malware?

iwtfamtyp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when on the net my mac frequently has issues w. no response from the mouse. I switched to wired, and it still stops working at random.The light on the mouse stays on so there is a connection. If I disconnect and reconnect it resumes function. It doesn’t happen when I’m offnet.

when on the net my mac frequently has issues w. no response from the mouse. I switched to wired, and it still stops working at random.The light on the mouse stays on so there is a connection. If I disconnect and reconnect it resumes function. It doesn’t happen when I’m offnet.
Hello - hard to give advice not knowing what model iMac you own nor the macOS installed, please provide. Also have you done the usual first steps in this kind of situation, i.e. reboot the computer, your modem and router? Next consider resetting NVRAM & SMC, if you have an older iMac (and not the newer M-series). Finally to check for 'malware', I would suggest running VirusBarrier Scanner and DetectX Swift (download from App store or the website links). Dave

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back