What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

leelai said:
Oh my, how gorgeous is that.....I would have adopted him. How nice to see animals like that on a walk!

Hi Leelai, This is kambal (filipino word for twins), Paulo and Nico from the Philippines. We are the nephews of Quake5254. Have a pleasant day. Stay comfortable on a cold weather days. Smile.

Hi all...I spoke too soon about that nice sunny weather..lol. It so rainy and damp today.
Oh...I loved the fawn picture. Did mom ever show up?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Richard Brown said:
Hi Molly, it's been a long time no hear!

We are enjoying sunny milder weather now.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Hellooooooooo. Richard! I need the umbrella!

Lovely sunny day in Somerset UK. Painting my patio benches. Sore back so resting now. Rain coming Monday so must be finished before then. Two benches and two chairs.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

We told some park workers about the fawn, but we didn't see the mother before we left.

rrppv said:
Hi Leelai, This is kambal (filipino word for twins), Paulo and Nico from the Philippines. We are the nephews of Quake5254. Have a pleasant day. Stay comfortable on a cold weather days. Smile.

Hi there, I'm having a great day as I hope you are too! Quake sure has some wonderful family with him here! :)

My neighbors are all Fillipino and we were invited to a big graduation party today. :). The desserts are my favorite-- flan, some purple rice dish, etc.
Yummy

The sun is just about risen, the birds are LOUD this morning with their greeting of this new day! Good things are going to happen! I feel it!

Lucky you, Fleur...we have a torrential rainfall here...just special for Mother's Day!

My neighbors are all Fillipino and we were invited to a big graduation party today. :). The desserts are my favorite-- flan, some purple rice dish, etc.
Yummy

Molly, you like Filipino Food, I see? Very nice to hear--Leche Flan, my aunt makes that real good. Though, I am not familar with the purple rice dish, you will have to ask them what they call it. I am sure they will have Egg Rolls and Pancit there-very traditional for celebrations. Have a great time, Molly and hope you have good weather!

mollysmom said:
Yummy

Is it a block party? They're the best.

We vacationed in
Mazatlan a number of years ago and used local transit to see the things most tourists don't get to. One day we took a local bus to the end of the line. While we were waiting for the return trip several people with large plates piled high with food walked by. One woman gave us the "come with us" wave. We figured what the heck.

Couple blocks later we were in the middle of party central. We stayed for hours, into the night.
One of the revellers gave us a ride back to our hotel. An experience we'll never forget.

AA

mollysmom said:
Yummy

You in kansas? My whole family's there. Kambal (filipino word for twins). Dont forget to say salamat (thank you).

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back