What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Your new name doesn't work, but the old did.

So I added your old name lets see what happens

Hmmm...weird. I added my old one too so I could take a pic to show GI that it does still exist unlike they said. I will try and add you on my new game.

It said the promo code was invalid, so I couldn't add you either!

Last edited:
Hmmm...weird. I added my old one too so I could take a pic to show GI that it does still exist unlike they said. I will try and add you on my new game.

It said the promo code was invalid, so I couldn't add you either!

your old username shows you at level 5.

I would not want to go back there

your old username shows you at level 5.

I would not want to go back there

What username are you typing in? I have it on my pending and it is correct at level 36. The promo you type in is "username11223344" and my new one just ends in 5 instead.

Hey everyone! Thanks to the wonderful GI team, my airport (at level 36) was erased. I was friends with several of you, I was username11223344. They issued me a credit to get my level and land back but I'm starting from scratch with planes, buildings and missions so please friend me. Luckily with my level restored I can still gift everything. My new username they gave is username11223345 (original huh?) I'll keep an eye on here to what everyone needs. Right now I really need stuff to upgrade my buildings and for the hotel.
Thanks!

I'm going to wait and see how you and Rob resolve this and then I will be happy to help you out.

Thank you! I was able to send you a friend request.

I was just wondering who this was in my pending list now accepted

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Hey everyone! Thanks to the wonderful GI team, my airport (at level 36) was erased. I was friends with several of you, I was username11223344. They issued me a credit to get my level and land back but I'm starting from scratch with planes, buildings and missions so please friend me. Luckily with my level restored I can still gift everything. My new username they gave is username11223345 (original huh?) I'll keep an eye on here to what everyone needs. Right now I really need stuff to upgrade my buildings and for the hotel.
Thanks!

I think I may have deleted you from my waiting list so I have sent you a friend request.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

What username are you typing in? I have it on my pending and it is correct at level 36. The promo you type in is "username11223344" and my new one just ends in 5 instead.

Yeah i got it now i didn't put username in from the of the 11223345

Thanks!

Can you give us a list of specific needs?

Thanks!

If you send me a friend request, I'll accept you. Let me know what you need from my gift list.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back