What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I don't want to rub it in, but I'm off to Florida on Monday,
I'm currently practicing with lots of flights to Cape Canaveral.
Might not have much wi-fi access on the beach, so I may be quiet for a couple of weeks.
Nutty

Have a happy and safe trip.

Do I need my powerful prop. planes after lv. 18? I need to buy 3 jets.
You will have a couple of egypt flights - have to pick up a mysterious puzzle from egypt and have to take mr. wulf to egypt a few missions after that. there may be more later too. im about to re-buy a powerful prop when i get a new hangar/cntrl tower.

You will have a couple of egypt flights - have to pick up a mysterious puzzle from egypt and have to take mr. wulf to egypt a few missions after that. there may be more later too. im about to re-buy a powerful prop when i get a new hangar/cntrl tower.

Thats done. I'm at collecting medicine for wulf from the medicine shop.

Might not have much wi-fi access on the beach, so I may be quiet for a couple of weeks.
Nutty

Well, you'll be very warm! Have a great time on the beach! I will be very jealous. When I was there in March it was not beach weather!

Mocafrost, I am extremely sorry. I accepted and removed your hull part. I did not return it. Please send one more on your next run and I will return it.

Thank you, and to Jbg364 who sent one, you can expect an assembly robot this evening. I can't send insulation.

Nutty

Lucky you. Bring some sun back with you, they have plenty to spare :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Hey everyone! Thanks to the wonderful GI team, my airport (at level 36) was erased. I was friends with several of you, I was username11223344. They issued me a credit to get my level and land back but I'm starting from scratch with planes, buildings and missions so please friend me. Luckily with my level restored I can still gift everything. My new username they gave is username11223345 (original huh?) I'll keep an eye on here to what everyone needs. Right now I really need stuff to upgrade my buildings and for the hotel.
Thanks!

Hey everyone! Thanks to the wonderful GI team, my airport (at level 36) was erased. I was friends with several of you, I was username11223344. They issued me a credit to get my level and land back but I'm starting from scratch with planes, buildings and missions so please friend me. Luckily with my level restored I can still gift everything. My new username they gave is username11223345 (original huh?) I'll keep an eye on here to what everyone needs. Right now I really need stuff to upgrade my buildings and for the hotel.
Thanks!

Your new name doesn't work, but the old did.

So I added your old name lets see what happens

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back