What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Please send Hull Parts. My repair base needs them desperately. Thought I had everything before upgrading.

On a side note, I have not received one drop fron Buenos Aries, Lima or São Paulo. That is after weeks of play. Not sure how the Carnival Magic Collection will be completed.

Accept my add request and I'll send hull parts in about 5 hours.

Good plan, you are welcome!

That's the kids summer holiday sorted , thanks will pick them back up on the way back from the Mediterranean ...

Ha just about to order a BBQ from the tesco club card exchange so summer better happen.. Or I will be cooking in the rain..

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Please send Hull Parts. My repair base needs them desperately. Thought I had everything before upgrading.

On a side note, I have not received one drop fron Buenos Aries, Lima or São Paulo. That is after weeks of play. Not sure how the Carnival Magic Collection will be completed.

I can send some tomorrow.

So we'll drink prosecco on pinkels boat whilst not caring about the drop rates and planning a holiday in the sun :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Count me in, it's almost winter here, cold & wet, and I hate winter, but sitting by the fire place is nice

So we'll drink prosecco on pinkels boat whilst not caring about the drop rates and planning a holiday in the sun :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Yeah, sounds like a good plan to me!

Mocafrost, I am extremely sorry. I accepted and removed your hull part. I did not return it. Please send one more on your next run and I will return it.

Jet plane broken down after 3 brave flights. Need 1 more insulation urgently. Please send more and more fuel supply. I will tell you when to stop. If I dont, please stop after 1st June.

Count me in, it's almost winter here, cold & wet, and I hate winter, but sitting by the fire place is nice

I don't want to rub it in, but I'm off to Florida on Monday,
I'm currently practicing with lots of flights to Cape Canaveral.
Might not have much wi-fi access on the beach, so I may be quiet for a couple of weeks.
Nutty

Might not have much wi-fi access on the beach, so I may be quiet for a couple of weeks.
Nutty

Even I'm going out of wi-fi access on 1 st June.

Nutty

I can't believe you would willingly swap the Fylde riviera for the sunshine coast. :)

Have a good trip. Bring the Florida sunshine back with you.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs fuel supply's for repair base.

Nutty

Have a great time. Hope you don't get withdrawal symptoms.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back