What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wine is the answer! What was the question?!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

The is only one question......... Red or white? ;)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Wine, wine, wine, how about Rosé?

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Definitely if we ever get a summer.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

Definitely if we ever get a summer.

Summer?

Erm, never drink it so not an option in our house I'm afraid! Have prosecco though :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Summer?

Yeah, by the time we get summer it will be getting on for autumn and we'll all be wondering how the year went so fast. Wish I'd booked a holiday in the sun this month instead of getting new carpet :(

I tap the same things but the last 2 days have been dreadful. Maybe I was just in a bad cycle and will now get drops from everything. (And I believe in Santa Claus too!)

Yesterday I finished the movie quest, today my drop rate is awful.
Only a few small statues, does anyone know the meaning of the these thongs? My mantelpiece and dresser are overcrowded

Yesterday I finished the movie quest, today my drop rate is awful.
Only a few small statues, does anyone know the meaning of the these thongs? My mantelpiece and dresser are overcrowded

Thongs!!!! Lol

Yeah, by the time we get summer it will be getting on for autumn and we'll all be wondering how the year went so fast. Wish I'd booked a holiday in the sun this month instead of getting new carpet :(

I bought a cabin boat. What a bad idea having this weather.
I even lost the propeller during the first trip.

A holiday in the sun, what a good idea

Last edited:
I have 7 insulations, 14 server racks, 46 (!) projectors, but I cant seem to be able to get the boloody stupid last transmitter I need for my control tower.

Weel sorry, just wanted t express my frustration of the eveninig. Probably need some more wine...

Wine doesn't change the drop rate but after a glass or two I don't care if I get the transmitters or not!

Prosecco, joepie. I'll make the crostini

I bought a cabin boat. What a bad idea having this weather.
I even lost the propeller during the first trip.

A holiday in the sun, what a good idea

Wine doesn't change the drop rate but after a glass or two I don't care if I get the transmitters or not!

So we'll drink prosecco on pinkels boat whilst not caring about the drop rates and planning a holiday in the sun :)

Please send Hull Parts. My repair base needs them desperately. Thought I had everything before upgrading.

On a side note, I have not received one drop fron Buenos Aries, Lima or São Paulo. That is after weeks of play. Not sure how the Carnival Magic Collection will be completed.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back