What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

It will encourage neighbours to visit you.

You need at least 5 space buildings to make it worth while visiting.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs landing lamps to help complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

Thanks. I will build it some other time when I have space. I am right now in need of training centre and astronaut academy as I need them for launch objects. But as someone had said before that she had got it for some timed quest, I dont know when I will get it. And can you please tell anything about reduction of my gift list on my ipad? Amperemeters, laser cutter and laser level just disappeared.

Thanks. I will build it some other time when I have space. I am right now in need of training centre and astronaut academy as I need them for launch objects. But as someone had said before that she had got it for some timed quest, I dont know when I will get it. And can you please tell anything about reduction of my gift list on my ipad? Amperemeters, laser cutter and laser level just disappeared.

Correct me if i'm wrong guys but i think the training centre is no longer available. There were 2 different opportunities to obtain it.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs landing lamps to help complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

Correct me if i'm wrong guys but i think the training centre is no longer available. There were 2 different opportunities to obtain it.

Then why is it written in the building drop list for the things for launch? :-(

Then why is it written in the building drop list for the things for launch? :-(

Because some people do have it and you can get the items from neighbours that do as well.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

Because some people do have it and you can get the items from neighbours that do as well.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

Lets hope we get another chance.
What should I send you? Radar or wire?

I can't whinge - I usually get 2-3 space items per each visit by tapping pad 1, pad 2, MCC, TC and research lab or astronaut academy. Of course wheat drop rate is limited, now I have only 2 in stock.

I tap the same things but the last 2 days have been dreadful. Maybe I was just in a bad cycle and will now get drops from everything. (And I believe in Santa Claus too!)

I tap the same things but the last 2 days have been dreadful. Maybe I was just in a bad cycle and will now get drops from everything. (And I believe in Santa Claus too!)

My drop rates have also been awful today. All useful which I got was algae which helped me to launch and wheat.

My drop rates have also been awful today. All useful which I got was algae which helped me to launch and wheat.

I don't know why my drop rate is sooo good, maybe I'm tapping those buildings very gentle. I wish you better drop rates tomorrow and rich Santa Claus in December ;)

I don't know why my drop rate is sooo good, maybe I'm tapping those buildings very gentle. I wish you better drop rates tomorrow and rich Santa Claus in December ;)

Today was better. Not great but better. Things are looking up!

I have 7 insulations, 14 server racks, 46 (!) projectors, but I cant seem to be able to get the boloody stupid last transmitter I need for my control tower.

Weel sorry, just wanted t express my frustration of the eveninig. Probably need some more wine...

I have 7 insulations, 14 server racks, 46 (!) projectors, but I cant seem to be able to get the boloody stupid last transmitter I need for my control tower.

Weel sorry, just wanted t express my frustration of the eveninig. Probably need some more wine...

Wine is the answer! What was the question?!

Wine is the answer! What was the question?!

The is only one question......... Red or white? ;)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back