What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thanks. Lets see.

Barstool, there you have another 'frustration medium'- insulations.
yep insulation stinks. my iphone game is stuck on it. try to trade/fly in advance of your next repair center build (or anything for that matter)from the building requirements link frenetta posted - Building requirements - Airport City Wiki

there are no frustration items for L4 Repair Center - all can be traded.

jbg- thanks for that last hull part!
sian and david - appreciate the robotic lawnmower - can you send a couple more? :)

yep insulation stinks. my iphone game is stuck on it. try to trade/fly in advance of your next repair center build (or anything for that matter)from the building requirements link frenetta posted - Building requirements - Airport City Wiki

there are no frustration items for L4 Repair Center - all can be traded.

jbg- thanks for that last hull part!
sian and david - appreciate the robotic lawnmower - can you send a couple more? :)

Yes no problem.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Is anyone else having terrible drop rates when visiting? For the past 2 days, I'm lucky to get 1 item to drop from each visit. There are a lot where I get nothing at all! (And of course I can't get the game to crash!)

Is anyone else having terrible drop rates when visiting? For the past 2 days, I'm lucky to get 1 item to drop from each visit. There are a lot where I get nothing at all! (And of course I can't get the game to crash!)

I have sometimes. Just nothing to drop.

Yes, it's awful. I've been chasing wheat now for nearly a week, nothing from flights and only one so far from visits

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

I mainly visit pad 2, mission control and research labs and drops are ok.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

Yes, it's awful. I've been chasing wheat now for nearly a week, nothing from flights and only one so far from visits

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Is it? I am sitting with 3 wheats. Needed algae which I got today and launched.

Is it? I am sitting with 3 wheats. Needed algae which I got today and launched.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I have 38 flies, 25 algae, 17 rats, and 41 frogs but still no damn wheat!

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I have 38 flies, 25 algae, 17 rats, and 41 frogs but still no damn wheat!

May be. But most have probs with wheat.

same here! I noticed that the droprate from the observatories is no longer as good as it used to be. And most of the time, if something comes, it a statue of one of the physicists...

I mainly visit pad 2, mission control and research labs and drops are ok.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar or spare wire. Thank you :)

Same to me, I visit the labs, drop rate is reasonable. Still busy landing visiting planes, to collect lims. Boring boring boring.

Need a new exciting quest, please Gi!

And the small statues, what do I have to do with that awful statues

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back