What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I just realized what spell check did to my dolphinarium. I hate it when I screw stuff up by mistake!

Well, that makes me sound crazy :) I was speaking in reference to Luke's deleting his Chinese restaurant by mistake!

I just realized what spell check did to my dolphinarium. I hate it when I screw stuff up by mistake!

Happens all the time on my iPhone. I usually have to retext when I've read what I've sent.

Spell check my ars......

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Server Racks & landing lamps to complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

I was chuffed with my ice cream shop....wanted one for ages!

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Server Racks & landing lamps to complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

Another server rack on the way to Rigby's city, so hopefully he should be all done with them now. Love the Jammy Dodger by the way.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Another server rack on the way to Rigby's city, so hopefully he should be all done with them now. Love the Jammy Dodger by the way.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Thanks trog I think he received all 4 of them server racks from yourself.

Janie asked what a jammy dodger was the other day so I found a picture of one. My son loved it. There his favourite biscuit.

Are there any more ways to get insulations other than flying and buying? They rarely seem to drop. I am going to have my first jet soon. Bit more than 2000 required to get my first jet. Why?

Do all things in the airship store except the duty free set have to be brought with greens?

Yes. Unfortunately best in my view is mystery bonus as its half price or for fun the buildings but if you afford it and have lots of buildings that give cash then the coins and toad together can boast your income, but all really for those with bonus greens from GI

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back