What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Ooh. Sorry. I cannot send landing lamps from ipad right now. Sorry.

Ok send him some passengers then if you can.

Thanks.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Server Racks & landing lamps to complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

Ok send him some passengers then if you can.

Thanks.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Server Racks & landing lamps to complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

Sorry. I can send only bright lanterns. Pax only through FB available now.

You're welcome, do you have enough yet?

both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need flight stuff, fuel adds, deicer etc. please.

Ampere meters are a higher priority now, but anything in my sig is still valued looking forward to potential projects.

Please tell me how to acquire the smugglers bag from the airship store. They are a higher priority now. There is a timed quest.

Please tell me how to acquire the smugglers bag from the airship store. They are a higher priority now. There is a timed quest.

If I remember rightly, you just tap on the airship when it arrives and it should then be available. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

If I remember rightly, you just tap on the airship when it arrives and it should then be available. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Yes that sounds right from what I remember.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Yes that sounds right from what I remember.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you
sounds right to me too. was able to get that free on its first visit. what it offers has varied a little in the 2 visits ive had, and frenetta was talking about a crooker subdivision...so theres more variation to come.

There wouldn't be any problems with matching this invented image of a person with reality for those of us who already posted his/her picture as avatar. Surprises would happen with those who keep their image classified.
(Oh! You're a girl? ;))

I admire those of you who have the time to play AC simultaneously on two devices. I can hardly find time for one game...

I think my family would completely divorce me if I played on 2 devices. I don't get anything done now because of this game!

sounds right to me too. was able to get that free on its first visit. what it offers has varied a little in the 2 visits ive had, and frenetta was talking about a crooker subdivision...so theres more variation to come.

I did buy a bunch of buildings from the airship. I wound up spreading them around but if you'd all rather, I'll go ahead and make a Crocker Town in my city. Does anybody know how many types of buildings are offered by the airship?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back