What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

There wouldn't be any problems with matching this invented image of a person with reality for those of us who already posted his/her picture as avatar. Surprises would happen with those who keep their image classified.
(Oh! You're a girl? ;))

I admire those of you who have the time to play AC simultaneously on two devices. I can hardly find time for one game...

Even I have very limited time. I did it so that I could make it up for launches.

He does not need video walls anymore thanks.

Can you send server racks to him. He still needs 3.

Thanks.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Server Racks & landing lamps to complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

Sadly, I cannot send server racks. Neither from iphone, nor from ipad. I think trog can send it from any one of his games. He had sent me all 4.

Sadly, I cannot send server racks. Neither from iphone, nor from ipad. I think trog can send it from any one of his games. He had sent me all 4.

Can you send him landing lamps instead then please.

What would you like us to send both your accounts?

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Server Racks & landing lamps to complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

I had sent a PM to many of you. Those who did not get it, please PM me and I will send it because I could not memorize the names. Rob, I am sending it to you now.
@ yanpi : it is a mistake in my sig but I need fuel supp. not fuel add. Changing it now.

He does not need video walls anymore thanks.

Can you send server racks to him. He still needs 3.

Thanks.

He only needs one now, you wouldn't be playing the game for him by any chance would you?

both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need flight stuff, fuel adds, deicer etc. please.

Can you send him landing lamps instead then please.

What would you like us to send both your accounts?

For the iphone ( abab....) please send fuel supp. Ipad pax please. I will send lndng lmps

I admire those of you who have the time to play AC simultaneously on two devices. I can hardly find time for one game...

Sometimes playing on different devices helps to relieve the frustration when the games sticks on one of them. I have spent the last five days on my iPad game searching for wheat. Five planes flying constantly to north & south observatories, visiting as many training centres as I can, nothing, aargh!

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Last edited:
He only needs one now, you wouldn't be playing the game for him by any chance would you?

both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need flight stuff, fuel adds, deicer etc. please.

Ha ha. He's only 7 so dad has given him a helping hand somewhat.

Thanks again trog for sending them

For the iphone ( abab....) please send fuel supp. Ipad pax please. I will send lndng lmps

On there way now.

Ha ha. He's only 7 so dad has given him a helping hand somewhat.

Thanks again trog for sending them

No problem, let me know if he still needs one tomorrow.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

No problem, let me know if he still needs one tomorrow.

Will do cheers.

Only 3 more of those stupid films, and I am done with the quest. I am fed up of landing planes...

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back