What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I wonder why the hotel only gives coins and not passengers. It should give both dont u think? You can tell I'm desperate for passengers cant u?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I was thinking the same thing yesterday! I wish GI would give us some buildings that drop a decent number of passengers - more than the Valentine buildings.

I sent you passengers yesterday. I'll keep doing so. Just send them back and we'll keep that going for a while. I can always use them too. :)

Thanks, I have been doing that cause I saw they were in your signature too. Definitely happy to continue with it :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I was expecting to offer a glass of wine but tea can be offered too I have one of those as well

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

You mean you own a kettle, gr8. I'll have coffee if I visit in the morning, tea in the afternoon and wine in the evening. Hope that's okay. Can bring cake, biscuits or chocs - not crocs as iPad seemed to want to change it to :)

You mean you own a kettle, gr8. I'll have coffee if I visit in the morning, tea in the afternoon and wine in the evening. Hope that's okay. Can bring cake, biscuits or chocs - not crocs as iPad seemed to want to change it to :)

We can have choices???? I'll have tea in the morn, water in the afternoon and martinis for the evening. I can bring whatever dessert you fancy to go along with The Captain's or perhaps some cheese and crackers?

We can have choices???? I'll have tea in the morn, water in the afternoon and martinis for the evening. I can bring whatever dessert you fancy to go along with The Captain's or perhaps some cheese and crackers?

Lol! We'd have some gr8 parties if we ever did all get together ;) plenty of choices for everyone

Lol! We'd have some gr8 parties if we ever did all get together ;) plenty of choices for everyone

That would be too funny! I wonder if any of us come close to the image we each have in our heads of this menagerie! (Did that make sense??)

Scince I was not able to add my iphone game as friend to ipad, I have reloaded it on ipad. My username:babababababa. Reverse of abababababab. I will be slowly sending friend requests. Please accept them. I play verylittle on my ipad as my iphone mostlyremains with me. So I may not be sending gifts from there for a long time. i will be trying to send regular gifts.

I have friended some of you from ipad.
Just to give an update , these are the things I will be able to send as I go ahead in this game.
Bright lantern, robotic lawnmower, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, DND, pax of 10, powerful radio transmitter, laser level, guestbook, filled candies, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binocs, fuel add. , power source, optic system, additional radar, WG bracelet, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating bracon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav. Module, vity model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter.
NOW, I CAN SEND NOTHING. LV. 2 on ipad.
I will soon update my reqs. For ipad in my sig.

That would be too funny! I wonder if any of us come close to the image we each have in our heads of this menagerie! (Did that make sense??)

There wouldn't be any problems with matching this invented image of a person with reality for those of us who already posted his/her picture as avatar. Surprises would happen with those who keep their image classified.
(Oh! You're a girl? ;))

I have friended some of you from ipad.
Just to give an update , these are the things I will be able to send as I go ahead in this game.
Bright lantern, robotic lawnmower, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, DND, pax of 10, powerful radio transmitter, laser level, guestbook, filled candies, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binocs, fuel add. , power source, optic system, additional radar, WG bracelet, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating bracon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav. Module, vity model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter.
NOW, I CAN SEND NOTHING. LV. 2 on ipad.
I will soon update my reqs. For ipad in my sig.

I admire those of you who have the time to play AC simultaneously on two devices. I can hardly find time for one game...

Luke, please tell me when to stop sending video walls to your son.

He does not need video walls anymore thanks.

Can you send server racks to him. He still needs 3.

Thanks.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Server Racks & landing lamps to complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back